Help Retrieving Stuff Off Pet Pages

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:20am PST 
I'm creating this thread for members to post ideas and information for retrieving and saving stuff off of our Pet Pet Pages.

If you need to get videos off your pages, please email Watch Dog/Cat via support@dogster.com and support@catster.com for assistance.

cloud 9

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:32am PST 
Lori, I sent a request through the contact help page. Is that okay or should I have sent an email directly? I did ask for a response asap. I really want my videos back cry

Kim Essig had a suggestion so I'll give her the credit here:

For those of you wanting to save your total Dogster/Cater pages, here's a way:

Chrome browser is the only one with the ability to do this.

Google Chrome's built-in support for "printing" a page to a PDF file gives the browser an edge over Firefox and IE. Simply click the wrench in the top-right corner and choose Print > PDF > Save as PDF. In Windows the print-preview window lets you adjust the page layout from portrait to landscape, select only certain pages, and access other options by clicking Advanced.

Google Chrome's built-in print-to-PDF feature lets you tweak the options for saving a Web page as a PDF file.

The Print dialog in the Macintosh versions of Chrome and Firefox (as well as every other Mac app) provides a PDF drop-down menu that lets you create a PDF of the page and fax or e-mail the PDF file, among other options. The Save As dialog lets you add a subject or keywords for the file. You can also require a password to open, copy, or print the PDF.

The print-to-PDF options in the Macintosh version of Chrome let you fax or e-mail the PDF, among other settings.

Hope some find this helpful way to go

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:56am PST 
A catster friend was just telling me she has a program where she's able to download the videos for us. I'm hoping she can help with ours. The power of paw friendship...i tell ya big grin

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:04am PST 
Thanks for posting the information Kim shared.

Yes, inquiries may also be sent through Support. Please be patient, we've received hundreds of email in the last day, but as always, Watch Dog/Cat will respond to each and every one of them. We're striving to stay within our 24-72 hour response time window, but may need a little more time, what with the great volume of mail.

We're here for you and we will get through this together.

hugCommunityhug

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:20am PST 
I'm going to start moving things from other forums and group threads here:

Flicka shared this in the Forums:

How to cancel Dogster/Catster Plus Subscription in PayPal:

Click Profile at the top of the page.
Click My Money, then click Update beside My preapproved payments to find your payment.
Select the payment, and then click Cancel.

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:27am PST 
I've cancelled my subscription cry cry

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:34am PST 
Will doing that cancel our plus subscription right now or just cancel future charges? I'd hate to lose my plus right now and not be able to see the plus forums

ღ- Jayden- Noelani- ღ

HAPPINESS is: - ...Me with mom!- ;o)

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:42am PST 
to save my page to pdf
with Google chrome
and Win 7

I just right click on my page
click on 'print'
then a whole window opens with a preview of your page, with a choice of destinations
click on 'save as pdf'
and boom it's saved
it saved to my Documents Library.

Now Im sending an email to support hoping I could retrieve a 2 videos I lost in my puter crash
smile

ღ- Jayden- Noelani- ღ

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:44am PST 
Bonzer,
that info is just for cancelling the Auto Renew Subscription.
Not you whole Dogster subscriptionwink

ღ- Jayden- Noelani- ღ

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:46am PST 
ScooterPaws
you're lucky to get to save your videos.way to go

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]