Close X

So sad to say good bye...

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Diesel Blue - ~ Love you

If you have a- hand, you can- pet me!!

Purred: Thu Jan 16, '14 7:06pm PST 
I know that we have not been present in the Square in forever... Many of our loved ones have met again at the Rainbow Bridge and sharing in our good times here in the Square.

Thank you to all for your beautiful friendship, love, kindness and support.

I can be found on Facebook, my name is Fancy Allen. XOXO with love always... xoxo

Mathilda- Lucinda

My heart belongs- to- DIOGI...furrreve- r!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:16am PST 
Goodbye Cobblestone...great memories

Simon- beloved- angel

see my blog at- www.ninasbigstor- e.com

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 12:04pm PST 
Angel simon waves at Diesel Blue...with tears streaming down his face..we will always love you Diesel Blue and your mom and cobblestone..it will always be in our hearts.. (my mom is Nina Lyman on facebook..come be friends and also her art page is Cats By Nina- Dogs By nina- Horses by Nina..don't lose touch

CHADWICK - LOVE IS- FOREVER

JAZZMAN CHAD

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:24pm PST 
Hi Diesel, Simon....oh so many memories happened here at Cobblestone Square. Remember my bookstore? Remember the parties? Oh there are too many memories and they make mommy cry to remember. Me too. I still love you guys and want to stay in touch always. Maybe the Orange Cat Posse should make one final ride through the square, huh?

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 3:51am PST 
Sighs........We will miss you all more than words can tellhughughug

Ralphie - My Soul Dog- Angel

Rainbow- love

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 11:41am PST 
Simon and I had some profound conversations by the lake. We had so much fun, my kitty siblings terrorized the square and had a blast. They say all good things must come to an end but they never said it wouldn't hurt like hell.

*wipes the tears rolling down his face and hugs all his friends*

God speed to all ... we shall all meet again one day.

cry

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 11:43am PST 
The conga lines - remember that? Oh, how we danced and laughed ... and cried. I keep all the memories safe in my heart. I love you all ... mom can't stop crying.

CONGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!snoopysnoopy

Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 11:46am PST 
My orange Simon, I remember ice skating with you on the frozen lake in Cobblestone Park. We danced and laughed the nights away at Hernando's Hideaway. The wonderful pastries & cakes you baked for us in your bakery. The memories can be overwhelming at times ... mom wishes she could save all the forum posts but there are pages and pages of them ... she doesn't trust her memory to remember all the wonderful times we had here.

Love & purrs to all.

Cassie - Beloved- Angel

Got a biscuit

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:00pm PST 
so very very sad...reading these posts just makes my mom sob..we sure had some great times, didn't we

Simon- beloved- angel

see my blog at- www.ninasbigstor- e.com

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:01pm PST 
Chadwick..we should get the Orange Cat Posse up for one last ride through town

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2