Christmas Party!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Peanut

Mommy\'s little- suction cup

Purred: Fri Dec 20, '13 3:06pm PST 
OMD! My SS went wayyyy above & beyond! Loving all my stuff!

Thank you Peter Parker! hail hail

I've already lost custody of the big fluffy dog... I tried to remove his ear immediately.

You can see it here.shrug

Peter Parker

Peace, Love &- Dachshunds

Purred: Fri Dec 20, '13 11:32pm PST 
big hugPeanut I am so happy you like all your stuff sweety!cheercheer you look so cute in your pics...thank you fur sharingcloud 9hughug

Wiliam C

if i see it its- mine,

Purred: Sat Dec 21, '13 11:19am PST 
Ty so much to my SS'S your were so generous to my dogs (william) and our up coming puppy (we were not quit sure what we were going to call her so her name was noelle to those who posted us those amazing gifts! You spoiled us!! thank you so very much! I will post pics of the gifts on Christmas day!! Again SS'S you guys were amazing!! You made my Christmas!!

Wiliam C

if i see it its- mine,

Purred: Mon Dec 23, '13 6:34am PST 
I wanted to post the stuff we got since it's THe MUM of the doggies who couldn't wait lol (We got TONS of treats (really expensive stuff) William and (what were were calling our (puppy who was to be born any time during the ss santa "Noel" but I decided on "Holly-Belle" anyways We had two Secret Santa's The first one Sent out a Floating Frisbee/ a Ball for William and Treats!! For Holly belle she sent a a Stuffed Lamb Chops (I got to meet Holly-Belle over the weeek end and gave it to our breeder to put into the whelping box so she will have it while I can't be there) We also got a cute sweater for her!!! The Second santa sent us stocking filled with treats!! (how original ty) Holly-Belle needed her first stocking so ty very much, we got a Stuffy for holly and a toy for William too! (oh the first santa also sent me a beautiful little necklaces! I am sure there is more but I had so much!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SS you made a difficult time (due to loosing my grandmother at Christmas 3 years ago) a very nice one) BLESS YOU!
If your wondering why i got 2 santa's it's because i sent 2 gifts out!
(also the second Santa also warped all the gifts too that was pretty neat!!!

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Purred: Mon Dec 23, '13 3:21pm PST 
William, Sophie Claire and HD were your first SS. Hope you enjoy everything!

Ms.Kennedy

Purred: Wed Dec 25, '13 9:29am PST 
Wow, it looks like everyone got great gifts from their Secret Santas. It is always so much fun! Louie, were you my Secret Santa? I only ask because of the address and I see Tonka was Secret Santa to someone else.We love our toys and every dog gets to play with them. Mom posted a photo on my page. Merry Christmas to my Dogster pals!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4