Christmas Party!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Purred: Fri Dec 13, '13 4:20pm PST 
Thank you all for participating in this year's Secret Santa and holiday card exchange. The Christmas Party will be held on December 19th at 7:00 pm Eastern Time but will be an ongoing event until everyone receives their gifts.

You may open your gifts on December 19th or you can wait until Christmas (whichever you prefer) but please try to post pictures of your dogs/cats with their gifts in this thread.

The Christmas Party is a party where we all come together and post pictures of our dogs/cats with their gifts and talk about the gifts that we've received.

At 7:00 pm Eastern Time on December 19th, you can reveal who your Secret Santa was or who you were Secret Santa to in this thread.

There will also be contests and games at this Christmas Party. There will be a few Zealies giveaways!

Sonny

Luvin life out- of the shelter

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 3:45pm PST 
Macy and I will be here as soon as mom gets done with supper. kitty

Tonka

Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 4:29pm PST 
We are ready to party!laugh out loud

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 4:37pm PST 
O boy i get to open my SS package!! I am so excited... Thank ya SS! I love my new tug toy and all of the new tennis balls......thak ya thak ya thak yasnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Buster

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 4:39pm PST 
Wasnt sure if mama was going to get my picture with all of my new toys on......It has been a long while since she has put pictures on...shockshockshock I is ready to partyhamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 4:44pm PST 
Brea opening her SS Christmas package, o, boy a new squeaky.....i love squeaky toys, i will sleep with it and tease Buster. Oh look my own treats, oatmeal and cinnamon, and some sweet potato treats....all my very own....cheercheercheer but I will be a good girl and share. I even got my very own Christmas stocking..... Thaks Secret Santa, thak you, thak you, thak youblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog

Buster

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 5:14pm PST 
I was Secret Santa to Dodger and I want to wish him and his family a very Merry Christmas!!!

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 5:14pm PST 
I was Secret Santa to Sonny and I want to wish him and his family a very Merry Christmas!!!kittykittykitty

Edited by author Thu Dec 19, '13 5:15pm PST

Sonny

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 5:22pm PST 
Sonny here and getting ready to open my prezzies......

Sonny

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 5:28pm PST 
Oh boy oh boy!I luvs luvs luvs my new kong toys and my stocking full of pretty shiny balls! Thank you Princess Bea! I luv the greenies too! I COULD be nice and share with Macy but have to think on that one a bit. I am pretty camera shy but mom will try to get a picture of me with my new toys!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4