One year ago today I made my trip to the bridge.

Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Purred: Mon Oct 28, '13 8:39pm PST 
Its been one year since I left the most wonderful human that a dog could ever have as an owner and a friend. I have to say that I miss my human mom lots each day and I dont know for sure if she felt me with her the past few days since Thursday or not but I have been there. I wish I could lay my head in her lap today and let her just stroke my fur while she talks to me about how hard its been on her since she lost her dad my 'pappy' on Thursday morning. I know that mom checks back on the group page and I hope she reads this next statement.
To my human mom I want to say thank you for the three years of love you showed me. I was honored to be your baby your number one girl and I will always be there even if you cant touch or see me. I love you mommy.

Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Purred: Tue Oct 29, '13 9:53am PST 
Hugs maggie! I KNOW she felt you the last few days!!! You were such a good baby and I know how very much she misses you! I hope you are enjoying being at the bridge while you wait for her, and now your pappy is with you!

Lots of love,
Tango

Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 2:57pm PST 
Hugs Maggie! I know my momma still misses me lots. It is good we were loved by such wonderful people! hughughughug