Secret Santa 2013

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Purred: Sat Oct 12, '13 10:35am PST 
*** We expect you to follow the rules and to send out your packages on time. You cannot drop out once you join AND once you join, you can't say that you can't afford to ship out the present or that you can't ship it out for any other reason, you joined and you should have read the rules before joining. If you decided not to ship out your packages, you will be permanently banned from this group and not be allowed to join ANY OTHER EXCHANGES ***

Your SS will be the person you ship to but they will be an SS to someone else and you will have a total different SS who ships to you. Example - If 7 doggies participate, then doggy #1 becomes the SS for doggy #2, doggy #2 becomes the SS for doggy #3, doggy #3 becomes the SS for doggy #4, doggy #4 becomes the SS for doggy #5, doggy #5 becomes the SS for doggy #6, doggy #6 becomes the SS for doggy #7 and doggy #7 becomes the SS for doggy #1!

Secret Santa Rules -

* If you are not 100% committed to signing up, following the rules or exchanging gifts with your partner, please do NOT sign up. If you do not follow the rules or do not ship your SS a gift, you will not be able to participate in any other exchanges in this group.

* If you get matched up with a dog/cat in Canada, it's better NOT to ship through UPS.

* The present(s) spending limit is $15-20 dollars. You can spend more if you would like.

* Paw-mail me with your shipping address and e-mail address.

* Allow 1-2 weeks before the package/gift arrives to the destination. Sometimes you will have to give it 3 weeks before the gift arrives if you live out of the country.

* Dateline to enter SS ends November 12th.

* Gifts need to be received by December 15th. The Christmas Party will he held on December 19th.

* If your package is being shipped in the USA, mail it out December 5th. If your package is being shipped overseas or to Canada, ship out December 1st.

* There will be a separate thread that will be posted in the group allowing you to post when your gift has arrived. Do NOT reveal who it came from and do NOT reveal who your SS is or who you are SS to. Just post "I got my package!" or something like that.

* You may send a gift to the humans such as candy, blankets, home goods, candles, etc. However, this is for dogs and cats so please try to buy more for the pets than you would for the people. It's fine to buy a gift or two for the person.

* Do not sign up if you can not agree to all the rules listed above.

Now, for the fun stuff (information you will want to paw-mail me!)

Will you be able to ship to a dog or cat who doesn't have a partner or is left out because their partner didn't send them anything?

How many Secret Santa's are you wanting to do (ex. one for each one of your dog's OR one for all of your dogs)?

Are you willing to ship internationally?

Does your pets have any allergies?

What treats/toys are your pets not allowed to have?

Favorite treats/toys?

Dogs/cats neck size (inches)?

Dogs/cats width/length in body?

Other likes/dislikes?

Anything your pet is not allowed to have?

How many dogs/cats do you have?

Age, size, color, name and breed?

What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your dog/cat? What color do you like on your dog/cat?

I've thought about it and decided that cats can join in with the fun so they are allowed to participate. If a dog person doesn't want a cat or a cat person doesn't want a dog SS partner, please message me and let me know and I'll match the dog up with a dog and the cat up with another cat.

No one will be left out of this exchange this year! Everyone will receive a gift.

Edited by author Sun Oct 13, '13 2:21pm PST

Tassy- Susanne

My Babies Are My- World

Purred: Sat Oct 12, '13 12:37pm PST 
Hi Howard. Tassy here. We have ten (10) furs that want to join in on the SS this year. We have ten (10) packages all ready to send, we just need the names to address each package. With Grandma Nancy on a small income, and us wanting to send out more packages, we would like to keep our packages mailed in the US. We would like to get them mailed early.

They can have anything. No restrictions except Raw Hide. We are all Mini Dachshund's except Maggie May.

1. Scooter (Female)Short Hair Black/Tan In Color
2. Red (Male) Long Hair Red In Color
3. Maggie May (Female)Large Short Hair White/Brown in color
4. Tawny Pearl (Pearl-Female)Long Hair Red In Color
5. Natalie (Female)Short Hair Dark Chocolate/Light Chocolate
6. Me Tassy (Female)Short Hair Red In Color
7. Violet (Female)Short Hair Black/Tan In Color
8. Snoopy (Male) Short Hair Black/Tan In Color
9. Cricket (Female) Long Hair Red In Color
10. Ruby (Female) Short Hair Red In Color

Maggie May, Cricket, Snoopy and Ruby were our furs until they found their forever homes. They are here a lot as Grandma Nancy doggy sits for them. Their new mommy's wanted us to keep them on Dogster and she takes updated pictures of them. They are still family so they want to be included. With all our furs, your list of furs will be taken care of. If you have some late comers and need a SS let us know. We have been collecting items all year just for this. We have also got books of Stamps bought ahead of time so we will sign up for the Card Exchange. We love this time of year. Our most favorite. Our Mail man has put in to have our area again this year. He said he loves seeing all of us furs getting more cards than the mama/grandma big laugh

Our Address is:

Pet's Name In Care Of

Nancy Anne Brewster
1109 N. Grape
Coquille, Oregon

If you need anything else, let me know.

Hugs
Tassy, The Brewster Crew & Grandma/mama Nancy

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Purred: Sat Oct 12, '13 2:16pm PST 
Howard, I pmailed you the information. HD & Sophie Claire both want to be in this years SS.

Jerri Williamson
905 Ellsworth Av.
Yukon, OK 73099

♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Purred: Sat Oct 12, '13 9:44pm PST 
I want to participate too smile I will pmail you my info later this week as I have gained a few pounds..bol..so mama has to see what size I am now.

Homer

Laying on my- back is the- best!

Purred: Sun Oct 13, '13 8:41am PST 
Howard, great thinking of getting this out so early. We have been waiting for this all year. Ms. Kennedy & I would both like to participate. Mom has been collecting items all year. Something for the Pawrents too. We will Paw mail you our info. happy dance

☆ Max- ☆

What's that?

Purred: Sun Oct 13, '13 8:49am PST 
Count me in!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Purred: Sun Oct 13, '13 2:16pm PST 

Nikki and Alex Lacey
5726 Nickview Dr
Cincinnati,Oh 45247

Will you be able to ship to a dog or cat who doesn't have a partner or is left out because their partner didn't send them anything? Yes

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes

Does your pets have any allergies? Nikki - no
Alex - No

What treats/toys are your pets not allowed to have? Nothing Rawhide or anything close to rawhide for Alex

Favorite treats/toys? Nikki -Squeaky toys and any kid of treat
Alex - Stuffed animals and any kind of treat

Dogs/cats neck size (inches)? Nikki - 20 inches
Alex - 12 inches

Dogs/cats width/length in body? Nikki - 31 inches long 33 inches wide (around)
Alex - 17 inches long 18 inches wide (around)

Other likes/dislikes? Nikki - don't like to wear any kind of clothes he will tolerate it but don't like it too much
Alex - loves things like hoodies

How many dogs/cats do you have? 2 dogs

Age, size, color, name and breed? Nikki - 13 year old red and white Husky
Alex -9 year old white Bichon

What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your dog/cat? What color do you like on your dog/cat? Nikki looks good in almost any color
Alex looks great in black
Mommy Kim's Favorite color is pink or Purple

Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Purred: Mon Oct 14, '13 5:36am PST 

Nikki and Alex Lacey
5726 Nickview Dr
Cincinnati,Oh 45247

Will you be able to ship to a dog or cat who doesn't have a partner or is left out because their partner didn't send them anything? Yes

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes

Does your pets have any allergies? Nikki - no
Alex - No

What treats/toys are your pets not allowed to have? Nothing Rawhide or anything close to rawhide for Alex

Favorite treats/toys? Nikki -Squeaky toys and any kid of treat
Alex - Stuffed animals and any kind of treat

Dogs/cats neck size (inches)? Nikki - 20 inches
Alex - 12 inches

Dogs/cats width/length in body? Nikki - 31 inches long 33 inches wide (around)
Alex - 17 inches long 18 inches wide (around)

Other likes/dislikes? Nikki - don't like to wear any kind of clothes he will tolerate it but don't like it too much
Alex - loves things like hoodies

How many dogs/cats do you have? 2 dogs both boys

Age, size, color, name and breed? Nikki - 13 year old red and white Husky
Alex -9 year old white Bichon

What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your dog/cat? What color do you like on your dog/cat? Nikki - looks good in almost any color
Alex - looks great in black

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Tue Oct 22, '13 7:22am PST 
sign up Buster and Brea for the secret santa. We love to go shopping for prezzies.

Buster and Brea Casey
PO Box 255
Stillwater, OK 74076

Edited by author Tue Oct 22, '13 7:28am PST

Willow

Purred: Tue Oct 22, '13 4:04pm PST 
cheer Sign me up Howard!! cheer

I'll pmail my information to you!!! flowers flowers

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5