|Purred: Sat Oct 12, '13 10:35am PST |
|*** We expect you to follow the rules and to send out your packages on time. You cannot drop out once you join AND once you join, you can't say that you can't afford to ship out the present or that you can't ship it out for any other reason, you joined and you should have read the rules before joining. If you decided not to ship out your packages, you will be permanently banned from this group and not be allowed to join ANY OTHER EXCHANGES ***
Your SS will be the person you ship to but they will be an SS to someone else and you will have a total different SS who ships to you. Example - If 7 doggies participate, then doggy #1 becomes the SS for doggy #2, doggy #2 becomes the SS for doggy #3, doggy #3 becomes the SS for doggy #4, doggy #4 becomes the SS for doggy #5, doggy #5 becomes the SS for doggy #6, doggy #6 becomes the SS for doggy #7 and doggy #7 becomes the SS for doggy #1!
Secret Santa Rules -
* If you are not 100% committed to signing up, following the rules or exchanging gifts with your partner, please do NOT sign up. If you do not follow the rules or do not ship your SS a gift, you will not be able to participate in any other exchanges in this group.
* If you get matched up with a dog/cat in Canada, it's better NOT to ship through UPS.
* The present(s) spending limit is $15-20 dollars. You can spend more if you would like.
* Paw-mail me with your shipping address and e-mail address.
* Allow 1-2 weeks before the package/gift arrives to the destination. Sometimes you will have to give it 3 weeks before the gift arrives if you live out of the country.
* Dateline to enter SS ends November 12th.
* Gifts need to be received by December 15th. The Christmas Party will he held on December 19th.
* If your package is being shipped in the USA, mail it out December 5th. If your package is being shipped overseas or to Canada, ship out December 1st.
* There will be a separate thread that will be posted in the group allowing you to post when your gift has arrived. Do NOT reveal who it came from and do NOT reveal who your SS is or who you are SS to. Just post "I got my package!" or something like that.
* You may send a gift to the humans such as candy, blankets, home goods, candles, etc. However, this is for dogs and cats so please try to buy more for the pets than you would for the people. It's fine to buy a gift or two for the person.
* Do not sign up if you can not agree to all the rules listed above.
Now, for the fun stuff (information you will want to paw-mail me!)
Will you be able to ship to a dog or cat who doesn't have a partner or is left out because their partner didn't send them anything?
How many Secret Santa's are you wanting to do (ex. one for each one of your dog's OR one for all of your dogs)?
Are you willing to ship internationally?
Does your pets have any allergies?
What treats/toys are your pets not allowed to have?
Dogs/cats neck size (inches)?
Dogs/cats width/length in body?
Anything your pet is not allowed to have?
How many dogs/cats do you have?
Age, size, color, name and breed?
What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your dog/cat? What color do you like on your dog/cat?
I've thought about it and decided that cats can join in with the fun so they are allowed to participate. If a dog person doesn't want a cat or a cat person doesn't want a dog SS partner, please message me and let me know and I'll match the dog up with a dog and the cat up with another cat.
No one will be left out of this exchange this year! Everyone will receive a gift.
Edited by author Sun Oct 13, '13 2:21pm PST
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|