Katana and I sent mom a new fur baby to care for,

Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Purred: Thu Oct 3, '13 9:45pm PST 
Mom has been thinking a lot of me lately, and while Katana and I were walking through a cloud garden I stopped and looked in one of the cloud fountains and saw this little grey fur ball of about 4 to 6 weeks old. A tiny little boy kitten shivering and starving so I called to Katana and all the other dogs that knew my mom and we talked about it. They suggested that we send this tiny kitten to mom. So I went near him and whispered to him to run up a tree in mom and dad's new yard. He did and dad finally got him when he came down the tree and started under the house next door. He brought him in and mom took him in her arms and whispered to him that he was safe. He snuggled in close to mom and went to sleep. Dad and mom said that he was going to be safe and that he could stay at least till he got healthy and fat. Mom named him Goliath so he fits in with the Disney themed cats. We have three lion king kitties and now a gargoyle kitten. I know that mom is happy with the new kitten but I wonder if she realizes that her family dogs sent him to her.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 11:45am PST 
That is a beautiful story, maggie! Thank you for saving that little kitty!

WHISPER, - MY PRECIOUS- ANGEL

angel in- disguise

Purred: Sun Oct 6, '13 5:10pm PST 
Thats wonderful Maggie. A baby in need for your mom to take care of. We are sure you will watch over them until the day you are together again.

Purred: Sun Oct 6, '13 6:33pm PST 
Little Goliath is fitting in great. I am watching over them all and now and then I even fly down to stand by moms side of the bed and watch her sleep. I have even been talking with Belladonna telling her that she needs to calm down cause mom needs her. Belladonna is working to become moms Service Dog for her PTSD and everything. I am trying to help Tundra and Drizzit get better. They have kennel cough and everybody is saying that their vets are idiots because they prescribed antibiotics for them. Tundra is doing better and Drizzit just started the coughing part Friday morning.

Blaze

I played for the- Celtics as Big- Baby!

Purred: Mon Oct 7, '13 2:10pm PST 
Maggie, you are a good girl! Glad Goliath (great name!) is fitting in!

Purred: Sun Oct 20, '13 10:05am PST 
Sadly Goliath was very sick the last few days and today he crossed the bridge to join us here. If anyone knows where we can get an angel picture of him there is a picture of him on my page.

The Wild- Ones

We'll make your- heart sing!

Purred: Mon Oct 21, '13 3:24pm PST 
Hugs, Maggie! We are so sorry!

Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 2:58pm PST 
Maggie, I am so sorry hughug Hugs to your family hughughug

Belle

I love my dad!

Purred: Wed Nov 13, '13 9:54am PST 
We hope your family is healing from this sad news. hughug