♥ STANLEY ♥ CROSSHED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Sep 20, '13 1:07pm PST 
♥ Stanley ♥ wash Diary of the Day Kitty and crosshed the Rainbow Bridge on Sept. 17. Thish wash in hish diary . cry

Tail of a tabby
From Mama
September 17th 2013 5:49 am

My sweet boy,

I miss you very much. It was very hard to lose you and Daisy within 10 months of each other. I miss everything about you. You were my baby boy. It has been over a year without you and I sill miss you as much today as I did when I first had to say goodbye. I had to do what was best for you. It broke my heart to make that decision but I could not let you be sick. I am sorry I wasn't a better mama. I did the best I could for you. I just didn't have the money to give you the care that you would have needed the rest of your life. I had to make the decision to send you to the rainbow bridge where you would be healthy, be able to run and jump and play and be happy. Your eyes were so sad on that last day. I know you were sick. I want you to know that it was not easy to make that decision. I hope that by now, you have mastered using your wings and that you are happy and peaceful. Please watch over Daisy and be a good brother to her. I loved you very much and I miss you more than words can say. I think of you every day. Take care my sweet boy. I will never forget you!!

Love always,

Mama

Pawleashe lendsh a paw of shupport to hish family, ash none hash. A kind word or roshie. Thanksh you.big hug

Catster ID# 640556

CK-Jazzi- Angel's- Brother

Power of the Paw- to All!!

Purred: Sat Sep 21, '13 3:49am PST 
Oh, Smiley.....so very sad. Angels on the way to give comfort and support.little angel

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Sep 21, '13 1:04pm PST 
Thanksh you CK!big hug