Show and Tell Friday/Saturday August 17

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Aug 17, '13 9:33am PST 
Hi Puppers!!
I have both a Show and a Tell. red face

See mom's comforter on my bed? See this big rip and all this white stuff coming out? Well I've been working on this masterpiece for about a week...which probably explains my cough. Last night when mom and dad went to bed is when I revealed my masterpiece!

Mom was so stunned at my work that she just stood there like this eekeekeekeek

snoopy

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Purred: Sat Aug 17, '13 4:08pm PST 
Talker!!!big laughlaugh out louddancingeekdancingbig laughlaugh out loud

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Sun Aug 18, '13 8:11am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauselaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

At least the mystery of the cough is solved.

My tell is that Mom and Dad are off to Chicago for a week. I hear they have good pizza there. I hope they bring some back!

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Sun Aug 18, '13 7:27pm PST 
Patan did you say PIZZA???????
Chicago PIZZA?????

oooh Big Daddy is swoooooning at the sound of Chicago pizza and me tooooo!!!!!
cloud 9

Hope your mom and dad had a good time in Chicago and you behaved yourself. Did you Patan??

Mom and Dad went to see The Conjuring this afternoon. I had the bancam on dad and he went to sleep the minute he got in his seat!!!!!! Luckily Mom kept checking him to make sure that his head stayed focused on the screen because I didn't want to miss a thing.

So the movie was about a family who lives in this farmhouse and the farmhouse is haunted!!! eek eek;
Heck who knows why after the first incident they didn't split was beyond me.

There were a lot of scary scenes in the movie. Kids getting their feet pulled when they're sleeping which would really get me mad if that happened to me. Scary things in the cellar; scary things in the trees and scary things in the wardrobe. eek

There were a lot of people jumping out of their seats in the theater. Mom didn't jump though and finally dad woke up and he kept trying to explain the movie to my mom which was really annoying because WE SAW THE MOVIE DAD!!!! WE DIDN'T NEED YOU MAKING SURE WE GOT IT!!! naughty

There was a dog in the movie right in the beginning and her scenes were unfortunately cut short.

little angel

I'm giving this moving 8 doggie treats for the suspense and the big ending and also for having a pup in the movie.

cheer

Edited by author Sun Aug 18, '13 7:38pm PST

Dakini

Sky Dancer with- an attitude!

Purred: Mon Aug 19, '13 6:15am PST 
Talker,
Maybe you should schedule an appointment with Doctor Talker and get to the root of your actions.

At our house, nothing is new or exciting. Mom is still battling the insurance company on her disability. She finally got info from SS showing she was disabled for depression and PAD in her legs. She sent all that info to the insurance company. n So, we'll see what happens.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Mon Aug 19, '13 9:42pm PST 
Dakini I've been trying to schedule an appointment wiff Dr. Talker and I can't get in to see him!
shrug

I hope it all works out for your mom. It's tough.

Mom had her mediation hearing today and well....looks like we're scheduled for trial. Don't know when or what will happened between now and then. Mom is down right now. She's so upset and tired and frustrated. So much has gone down since last we've reported. It's so depressing; especially for the other two Plaintiffs.

frown