Paws Up! **Dogster/Catster Transactional Email Upgrade**

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 11:41am PST 
MessageBus, the platform Dogster and Catster use to deliver and track our transactional email (Group , Photo and Diary commenting, Pup Pal/Feline Friend Requests, Paw Mail, etc.) notifications has been upgraded. The changes went live today. We don't anticipate any problems, but if you notice anything awry with your email notifications, please contact Dogster Support or Catster Support.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 5:05pm PST 
Thanksh you Cow!big grincheer

Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 8:33pm PST 
There is a problem with the Gift notification emails. It started sometime between 7:26 AM PST and 1:49 PM PST. The message includes something like this (just as it appears in the email):

<span style="font-weight:bold; color:#693;">Ringo</span> has received the following gift from <span style="font-weight:bold; color:#693;">Smiley Cassanova</span>: Steak!

Viewing the HTML source code for that line in the message, the problem is obvious; the brackets and quotation marks are all shown as escape codes rather than the actual symbols.

I'll tell Dad to forward a copy to the tech support pack, along with the errant line of HTML code.

Don't worry, Smiley... Ringo said the steak came through with full flavor! way to go

Edited by author Wed Jul 10, '13 8:36pm PST

Neeko

Hello ladies!

Purred: Thu Jul 11, '13 10:35am PST 
Contacted Dogster HQ...not getting email notifications since the upgrade.shrug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Jul 11, '13 12:26pm PST 
Thanksh you fur the info Webster!big grin I'sh sho glad Ringo gotsh hish shteak and it wash nomlicious!relievedcheer

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Jul 11, '13 2:43pm PST 
wave I gotsh funny looking furiend requesht acceptance looking shimilar to what you typed Webster. I furwarded it to HQ alsho.way to go

Gosh Neeko, I hopesh it comesh backsh fur you.way to go

Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Purred: Fri Jul 12, '13 5:23pm PST 
Thanks for sending these issues to Support. VERY helpful!

little angel

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Fri Jul 12, '13 10:29pm PST 
wave I'm not getting diary comment notifications. Mommy wrote to Watch Dog. shrug

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 6:49am PST 
Getting notifications fine.. but for the first time this morning also getting what Webbie said above.. the html stuff

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 6:29pm PST 
waveI'sh getting it on furiend requeshtsh, pmailsh and giftiesh too. I hash reported it.smile

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10