Donations in Remembrance of Savannah

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Jul 4, '13 9:21am PST 
Mom started a donation page for Savannah. July 23 will be one year since she left us. We would like to send some money to the National Canine Cancer Foundation. If you would like to donate here is her page:

In remembrance of Savannah

Thank you so much. We still miss her deeply.

hug

MACZ

All for one and- one for all

Purred: Thu Jul 4, '13 10:03am PST 
gladly....in memory of Banners! and our baby girl that was taken from us by cancer way too young.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Jul 4, '13 1:55pm PST 
Thank You. hug

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Sun Jul 7, '13 6:26am PST 
We donated!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun Jul 7, '13 10:39am PST 
hughughughughughughug
thank you Patan!!!!

Mom is still having a ruff time this month. Last night on our walk, mom thought about Banners and our times together. It makes her cry just remembering her.

Gramma donated to banners too and mom shared wiff her some of her stories about her and how she became sick.

She also shared wiff her all the hoomans and fur friends that are donating to fight Canine Cancer.

We are almost at our goal!!! Great friends!!!! hughughughughug
flowers

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Purred: Wed Jul 17, '13 8:01am PST 
Laura, I want to make a donation, but do not have an account. Where do I go to get one?shrug

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Jul 17, '13 8:16am PST 
I donn't think you need an account to donate. The site should take you directly to the donation page. I think you just give your credit card information and send it through.
Shaki remember to let us know when you're coming to Kalifornia.

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Tue Jul 23, '13 9:20am PST 
Thank you all Bratz for donating to my fight to rid canine cancer. We've raised $720!!!!!!

Today is my Rainbow Bridge Day. It has been one year. Mom has been crying this morning. I think it's cuz I came to her in a dream last night. She was sleeping on the couch and I came up next to the couch like I use to do. I would align myself next to the couch so mom could elevator me up wiff her. She was talking to someone and telling them that last year I was really sick but somehow I was cured and that it had been already a year and I was back to normal. Mom felt my weight and knew I was healthy again.

I thought it was a good dream to send her but mom woke up crying. I think she's missing the message. I am okay and I am healthy and not sick and that's how I wanted to come to her.

Thank you all for thinking of me. I'm wiff you all in spirit and here on Dogster. It has been difficult for mom to write for me lately, but she'll come around.

little angelrainbowlittle angel

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Wed Aug 7, '13 9:02pm PST 
To our surprise we just received aanother donation from Shilo and Ozzy's mom in remembrance of Sweetie! Our donations came in at $795!!!! Thank you Momma Deborah and puppers and most of all Sweetie who watches over them and all of us!!!

Sweetie and I are dancing on the clouds!!!
cheer