Show and tell Friday June 28

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Jun 27, '13 10:23pm PST 
June is going away already?
Mom has been really busy at work so we haven't been on much during the day.
It's hot in LA. One because the dodgers are winning!!! But it's hot because of the weather. It's gonna be 104 this weekend!!!

I'm thinking maybe I need a pool!!! Did I say that??? Ok I'll settle for central air. DAD!!!!!!!

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Fri Jun 28, '13 4:51am PST 
Our show and tell is that Mom is going to NY this weekend to perform improv and attend a festival. Dad is in Malaysia, so we'll be on our own. Who wants to pawty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! partypartypartypartypartypartyparty

The other tell is that I'm already upset about the whole thing and had the runs in the house yesterday. red face Now I'm eating fuzz and other debris that I'm finding around the house.

Maybe I should take up yoga. meditate

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 1:46pm PST 
Wow patan.....you and Keyah have the whole house to yourself???? I need to pack my bags and take a flight over there. Where are my speedos?? My aviators?

I hope your mom has a fun time in New York. Maybe we should fly to New York and see her show???

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 7:20am PST 
If you come out Tee, could you bring some pumpkin purée? The pet sitter texted that i am still having diarrhea. hail

Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 7:25pm PST 
Patan mix some plain rice with your pumpkin. That is what mom does for us and it helps us a lot.

Well if you ever on that other site you saw Lucy and mine show and tell. Mom took us took Quentin's baseball game. We had a lot of fun. We saw another dog and we didn't like him but gma went over later and said he growled at her so mom is hoping he was the one giving off bad vibes and not us. Then we let a couple friends moms that we never met pet us. Mom was so pround of us.

Lucy

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 7:28pm PST 
Here is a funny, One of mom's friends said I look just like the dog on the movie Open Season. Mom is not sure if she got that movie for work but she will have to find a copy so she can check it out. Have any of you seen that movie? What do you think do I look like the dog from that movie?

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Jul 2, '13 2:27pm PST 
I haven't seen that movie. Let me check it out and see what I can find on it. I'm glad you two did well wiff your mom. That's nice that she is sooo proud.

it says that it's a animation movie. Are they saying you look like a cartoon? We haven't seen it. But we'll llook for it too.

Patan....sorry I didn't make it to your house. I was thinking maybe wiff your tummy all upset, it wouldn't be a good time for a visit. shrug

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Purred: Wed Jul 3, '13 6:26pm PST 
Talker, did you talk to Banners today? I sent her a message 'cause I thought she had an "in" with the powers-that-be 'bout letting everyone see this. It features a 'senji, tho they sorta laughed about it.red face

Here's the url:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/silly-dog-walks-backwards -going-stairs-223405586.html