Cat Baseball Weekend 2013!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 5:54am PST 
Welcome to Cat Stadium for our 2013 Baseball Weekend! In addition to our usual baseball game,we also have a home run derby game that lets you see how far you hit the ball(& lets you hit the pitcher & knock him down,sometimes sending him flying) & a fielding & throwing game! As always,the Catnip Lounge is here to serve your favorite ballpark snacks & BBQ! Play Ball!wave

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 5:58am PST 
I tried the home run derby game...I hit 3 home runs,the longest was 857 feet....shrug

Kallie

I Am the Queen

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 6:03am PST 
Good morning ballplayers...wave I'm gonna drink a couple of cups of nip java, but I will be on the field soon. Hope to see ya'll there.
Good luck furiends

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 6:10am PST 
I played the Nice Catch game....I got to the 3rd level before messing it up on the first ball hit to me....I think I scored 1700,it's a Japanese game but easy to figure out--use the arrow keys to move to the circle where the ball is headed,then press the space key as close to the green part of the bar as you can to throw out the baserunner tagging up & heading for home....I had 2 errors,the last one lost the game for me....red face I think I'll join Kallie in the clubhouse for some Nip java....

Joey

Feed the- Belly!!! Whew!!!-

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 6:10am PST 
Morning Tig & furiends. I've been playing Cat baseball for 1/2 an hr and my high score is 80. Could I suck any more at that game?
Think I'll join Kallie for that nip java, maybe it'll wake up my batting arm.
later furs...shrug

Sobe- *CAPTURED*

Fatty Fatty Fat- Cat!

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 6:11am PST 
I never played baseball,only Sobeball...I'm going to try...

Sobe- *CAPTURED*

Fatty Fatty Fat- Cat!

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 6:16am PST 
My first swing of the bat in the home run derby game was a home run! I only got one more,& it was 447 feet....shock

Cali

Grrrrlcat!!!

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 6:19am PST 
I tried some Cat Baseball...I hit 1 home run & scored 580 on amateur....I think I'll try to beat Tigger's long ball at the home run derby game....

Cali

Grrrrlcat!!!

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 6:29am PST 
It took me 3 games to get the hang of it,but between the 3 I hit 5 home runs(3 the 3rd game),the longest was 953 feet! laugh out loud

Kallie

I Am the Queen

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 7:24am PST 
I tried the Home Run derby, I never even got a hit. Cat baseball I got a 50,50,20,and a 60. shrug

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3