tough cat class

Blackie

i'm a ninja but- i don't fight

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 1:18pm PST 
hello guys this is your teacher, Blackie. i am going to teach you the ways of being a tough cat in the street OR in the forest. this is a very important thing to learn if you're ever in a situation in a sticky situation.

now first of all you are going to have a STREET NAME. (yes this word will be on your test, so take notes!) a street name is a cool, tough name that you're called on the streets that represents YOU. for example, my street name is FANG. i'm called this because sometimes my scary white fangs will stick out of my mouth.

so anyways, be creative! what is your street name???? (this will be due very soon.)

Sapphire

i am beautiful

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 1:35pm PST 
i think my street name would be queen-of-birds, after all i AM the master bird hunter! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Bluebell

i love myself- and my mommy

Purred: Tue May 7, '13 1:09pm PST 
ummmmmmmm, how about leopard? i do have a lot of spots!happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

♥- Sammy- ♥

I hate closed- doors!

Purred: Tue May 7, '13 6:49pm PST 
mom calls me 'Slick' because of my shiny fur but that sounds sort of like a street name. will that one work?thinking

Rusty Bowers

Purr Boy!

Purred: Wed May 8, '13 2:15pm PST 
I am known as Guard Cat on the streets, for I won't let any other cat on my property! I will sit on the front lawn making sure of the that and chasing them off. I also do get in fights.

Rusty