Now Boarding for Spain

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
TEVA

everything is- mine

Purred: Sat Apr 27, '13 7:20pm PST 
TEVA AND EMMA FIND A 5 STAR RESTAURANT IN BARCELONA CALLED MI GRACIA. ALL THE GIRLS GET A TABLE AND ENJOY SOME FINE DINING. happy dance

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sun Apr 28, '13 8:15am PST 
Wake up everyone- today we tour Madrid!

Sight-seeing in Madrid

Time for a quick trip to the palace- it is only polite to visit the King and Queen- maybe we can stop for some tea.

Crystal Palace

Then, off to the shopping district for some more bargain hunting. Tina and I are on a roll!

Sight-seeing in Madrid

♥Emma- CSD♥

Will work for- biscuits

Purred: Sun Apr 28, '13 8:18am PST 
Emma and Teva rush in all excited---we just got us VIP reservations for this evening at La Corral de la Moreria, the premier restaurant in Madrid! We better shop for some new outfits.

TEVA

everything is- mine

Purred: Sun Apr 28, '13 6:54pm PST 
TEVA FINDS A PRETTY PINK DRESS FOR EMMA AND A YELLOW ONE FOR HER. LET'S GO AND TRY THESE ON.

TINA

I once was lost- but now I am- found.

Purred: Sun Apr 28, '13 7:31pm PST 
TINA IS SO EXCITED THAT EMMA HAS MADE RESERVATIONS FOR THE HOTTEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN.

♥Emma- CSD♥

Will work for- biscuits

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 8:21am PST 
As the sun rises, the plane pulls in to the Kitthaven Airfield. Emma nudges everyone...wake up- we are home!

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 8:22am PST 
Serena and Tina give some pounce treats as a tip to the stewardesses, and a dried fish to the baggage person to carry their bags back to the house.

They wave at everyone- we'll see you back at our house.wave

TINA

I once was lost- but now I am- found.

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 7:50pm PST 
TINA IS HAPPY TO HOME AT KITTENHAVEN cloud 9 "SERENA LETS UNPACK AND LOOK AT ALL OUR GREAT SOUVENIRS cheer

TEVA

everything is- mine

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 7:52pm PST 
I CAN'T WAIT TO SLEEP IN MY OWN BED TONIGHT. WE SURE HAD A GREAT TIME!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2