MOMMI ACCOSTED BY MADMAN IN WAL-MART!! (^..^)=

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Tue Apr 2, '13 6:55am PST 
shockYes it's true and weird. Opie Thunderbear here, reporter at large and small. Yesterday Mommi & Ro went to Wal-mart and Mommi wore her fake White Siberian Leopard coat. She had recently told Auntie Ro that she thought she would stop wearing it, as it garners a lot of attention, and by anti-fur pople too, who think it's real.thinking ANYWAYS, she was looking at the nail-polishes in the make-up dept. and Auntie Ro was looking at stuff nearby. A man approached Mommi and said "Your coat is gorgeous!". He reached out his hand as if to shake hands, so Mommmi reached out her hand and he said, "I'll shake your hand, but I was wanting to feel that coat." He inquired as to what kind it was and GRABBED Mommi's arm! eek He then said "Your eyes are beautiful. And your lips!" eek
Mommi, stunned, said, Well thank you, um..." He let her go and said, "Oh and your nails [I swear!]" and he said, "You are turning me on." Mommi said, "You are being innapropriate." The man said, "Yes, I am, I'm sorry. I just loved that coat." Mommi bade him good day and hurried off to Ro and whispered, "I just got accosted by a strange man who looked kinda drunk, but I didn't smell alcohol, and he was very strong and he GRABBED ME twice!!" and told Ro the story and Mommi said, "I am scared! What if he waits outside and he follows us home (they walked as Walmart is right behind our subdivision)?" kittykitty Auntie Ro reportedly replied, "Oh, he won't". Mommi, who watches a LOT of true crime shows, said, "No, he was very strong and looked drunk but wasn't and I'm scared! What if he tries to grab me?" thinkingconfused Auntie Ro replied, "I will stop him" Mommi said, "you don't know how strong this man is, you couldn't stop him! Oh, I'm scared!!eek"
*sigh*. Well, they got in the check out line and saw the man TWO CHECK-OUT LINES OVER!! Mommi said, "oh, why is he checking out while we are checking out, oh, I'm scared!!eek So, they checked out and saw no sign of the man once they were outside but Mommi said, "Don't be fooled! They pull out guns in the parking lot and grab women and take them to the forest and do terrible things to them and murder them!!"eek Well, they started walking and Mommi said, "'Member I said I better stop wearing this coat as it gets too much attention? [The man had said, "I bet that coat cost a thousand dollars!"]. Well they got home safely and Mommi said, "Oh, what if he saw where we live?" Ro said "I was paying attention--he didn't". Mommi was un-convinced, prolly cos she was born in Missouri, "The Show-Me State." thinking
So, we had to tell the story. Ladies, even when you are with another person, watch out. These days it's so scary and there are so many predators around. Mommi & them have a huge black dog and a shotgun, so they feel pretty safe and are in a good neighborhood."
But always beware. Mommi had to smoke a cigarette when they got home. That coat, I don't know, ---Mommi had just lately said she better stop wearing it, so that's kinda odd. I mean you would not believe how many people come up to her to comment, and they NEVER touch it, but this guy GRABBED her.
End of scary true story!eeklittle angelmeditate
Lord Opie Thunderbear of Furrey on Sneezing, aka Opie the T., for The Tattle-Rag (^..^)=

Edited by author Tue Apr 2, '13 7:01am PST

Kiara- ♥

The camera loves- me!

Purred: Tue Apr 2, '13 1:00pm PST 
Oh my, Opie. eek Well that escalated quickly... he started out saying how he likes her coat then he was totally hitting on her! shrug Crazy people these days. But I hear ya, there are some predators out and about. Mom's 13 year old daughter, who looks like she's about 19, always has creepy older men hitting on her. She get's so awkward about it but I guess Mom would too if there's like 20 year old's trying to hit on you! silenced Anyways, sorry to hear about that.. strange incident. But on a happier note, my momma has a big fur coat too. smile Hehe

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Tue Apr 2, '13 1:47pm PST 
Hi Kiara---and, speaking of these age difference things, Mommi has thirty year old men hitting on her! thinking Well, you hear about awful stuff, and here in our town a lady was grabbed outside a grocery store by a man with a knife, but the woman said something to the effect that God loves him, and he let go of her!eek

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Apr 2, '13 2:10pm PST 
Thanksh you fur sharing the shtory. It ish fury shcarey and obe needsh to alwaysh be on the alert! I'sh glad your mom ish ok.relievedbig hughug

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Tue Apr 2, '13 7:14pm PST 
Mom says she's not surprised this happened at Wal-Mart! Lots of strange people there. We're glad nothing really bad happened.

TATIANNA

Give me that- coke cap!!!

Purred: Thu Apr 4, '13 1:05am PST 
I see Walmart is still living up to its reputation for strangeness

Glad your Mommy is okay and everything all kidding aside

Maybe she should get her some pepper spray just in casehug

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Fri Apr 5, '13 7:31am PST 
She has a canister of military CS gas mixed with pepper spray and HAS USED IT!cheercheercheercheer BUT, it's past its expiration date and she hasn't got any more yet!thinking

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Apr 7, '13 12:35am PST 
Maybe it's the same way as Spam......It just gets bettershockeek

Freddy- Mercury- Thunderbear

Cell Block 9- Thunderbear- Household

Purred: Sun Apr 7, '13 6:20am PST 
Hmmm...she still has it. She said, "I just hope it won't explode or something."kittyeek

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Mon Apr 8, '13 9:18am PST 
Yikes...Glad Mommi is safe...Mom tries to avoid Walmart...But their prioces are very good on toys for the B's...

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2