LUCKY BUTT CROSSHED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Mar 29, '13 12:52pm PST 
Today Lucky Butt wash a DDP Kitty. She crosshed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 26, 2013, but her mommy washn't able to putsh it in until March 23. Here ish what'sh in her diary:

My "Precious Sweet Baby*Girl" passed away Jan.26, 2013, due to Cancer. She put up a tremendous fight for her life, even after the operation, but the Cancer came back. Lucky was the sweetest little thing, she was always by my side & slept with me.

Lucky_Butt "earned" her name many times--but her life was saved at approx. 2mths old in -20 degree weather. She crawled up under my son's truck (Chris) when he was in town & when he got home...this little baby kitten crying & nearly frozen came out from under his truck. That was when she earned her name "Lucky Butt" smile She is & was as precious to me as my own children.

Rest in Peace my Sweet Baby*Girl.........in Kitty Heaven.

cry

Pawleashe lend a paw of shupport. She hash 3 furiendsh. Thanksh you. big hug

ID# 1041328

Edited by author Fri Mar 29, '13 12:54pm PST

Jazzi,- Sunshine- Angel^PAWS^

Sunshine hugs- and love!

Purred: Sat Mar 30, '13 3:37am PST 
So heartfelt....thank you for letting us know. angels on the way.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Mar 30, '13 2:11pm PST 
Thanksh you Jazzi!flowers

Kimmy

Miss Barky Von- Barkle

Purred: Sat Mar 30, '13 4:42pm PST 
My angel furamily has gone over to meet Lucky Butt and embarrassed her with their wings to make her feel comfortable. We are so sad when the almighty has called upon another fur to come home to him. Our deepest sorrow to Lucky Butt's family.rainbow

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Mar 31, '13 1:34pm PST 
Thanksh you Kimmy!flowers

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 4:53am PST 
Definitely an interesting name wink Now i get why she had that name. I'm sorry she lost her fight with cancer. I'm on my way to her page

hughughughughughughughughughughug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 1:22pm PST 
Thanksh you Scooter!flowers