Show and Tell Friday - March 8

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Mar 7, '13 10:11pm PST 
wave
Tonight on our walk, we saw our friend who walks his little long hair Chi named Sarge. We hadn't seen Sarge for awhile and we were getting pretty worried about him. But his dad told us that this week Sarge turned 17 years old!!!!

Can you imagine?! He's got so much energy and he loves his walks at night. His dad says he runs around the house like he's a pup. He eats a little ice cream every night! Wow!

hail Long Live Sarge!

Nothing else to report. We'll be seeing the MACZ Pack this weekend!!!

Zuni CGC- SGRC JOR- RATI RATO

born to run

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:19pm PST 
WOW...Sarge is one special pup! Can't imagine being alive for THAT long...but sure hope I am!

We had guys here working on Mom's basenji room today, they had to put the ceiling back together where the rain came in. We were hoping they finished so mom could put the room back together.... but..... you know how guys are, they never get everything done when they say, so they have to come back on Tuesday. We like hanging out in there amongst "our" stuff.

Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:21pm PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy danceBig Daddy is cominghappy dancehappy danceBig Daddy is cominghamster dancehamster dance I get to have a beer with Big Daddy tomorrow!!!!hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:21pm PST 
cheercheer I get to see my Teecloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Zuni CGC- SGRC JOR- RATI RATO

born to run

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:22pm PST 
Don't feel left out Momma Laura....I REALLY want to see you...so does Apache

Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:32pm PST 
Somedog ate most of a pen and they won't fess up. It wasn't ME....I'm above doing something like that.

Mom is a little ticked at Dad because he was supposed to be watching us while she ran around today and cleaned. He doesn't "watch" very well.

Now she has to worry and watch for the next week to see if anything is wrong.

Edited by author Fri Mar 8, '13 4:33pm PST

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:37pm PST 
I ate a pen once 'n' got caught 'cause I was wearing the evidence!!!red facered facered face

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 10:09pm PST 
Mom says we have a big day tomorrow. She's hoping that i get a bath but dad says he wants to go to the barber shop. I would rather go to the barber shop. I have to get a bath tomorrow and a walk and a poop before we go to Chey's house. I hope I can do it all.

Big Daddy wants to spend time wiff Marlowe.

I'm flinging my favorite Chey toys around the house tonight.

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 8:27am PST 
Awww, I'm so glad you guys are going to see each other!

Mommy is having a bit of a quandry about things at work. She's trying to figure some stuff out. She works for a good friend of hers, but doesn't get paid much or get any benefits. On the other hand, she is sick so often, she isn't exactly the most reliable employee. There's no really good answer to this situation. Mom's friend is basically either going to yell at her or fire her on Monday, and Mom is really stressed out and pissed off.

The best thing is that Mama could finally develop some discipline and get her writing going again and make money that way. But self-motivation is really hard. But things are kind of desperate. Mama needs to get herself straight in the head, I think. I've been snuggling her a lot, which helps. And Dad is really supportive. But, Mama is just not herself.

Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 1:24pm PST 
We have BIG news-I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and I can see, sorta. I blinked when they did the blink test, but I still run into things. The doctor said it looks like I may have some straight on vision, but no side vision. I have to take eye drops the rest of my life, though. The infection fused my iris to the cornea, so I am at high risk for glaucoma. My blood pressure was 142, so i have to stay on HBP meds, too.

News on the Momma front-her doctor has determined she has PTSD in conjunction with her major depressive disorder. Momma Laura, you should talk to your doctor about this. Momma went through HELL at her job before she went on disability, and that is the root cause of her PTSD. You are going through so much that you may have PTSD, too.

Momma Cait, we know how you feel. The last 4 years that Momma worked, she missed a lot of work because she was constantly sick or having some kind of surgery. When you have chronic conditions, it is very hard to hold down a job without endangering your health. Poor health leads to dpression, and lack of motivation. sometimes, not working is the best way to be healthy. When you get healthy, that motivation will come back. We hope for the best for you and your family.

For the rest of the B's-no news is good news.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2