Show and Tell March 1st

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Feb 28, '13 10:08pm PST 
March comes in like a Lion and leaves like a Lamb.

Well....not here. It's warm and nice weather. On Saturday mom and dad and ME are going to take our car to be serviced. Dad thought it would be nice to take me along to give the mechanics my opinion on the ruff idle that we have in our car. We've had it for a long while now and took it in before, but it still is ruff.

So we'll spend the day getting up really early to get in line and then we'll hang around waiting for our car to be done. I'll gets lots of walks around the place and mom says that I'll probably have to be patient while we wait for our car.

That's Saturday for me.

Mom and me are happy Friday is here and mom says she is tired.

What's going on wiff you Bratz?

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Purred: Fri Mar 1, '13 6:02am PST 
We got some lamb March here, too. It has been raining and ALL the snow is gone. I really like that. It means I can get good walks again.

Mama's bronchitis is better but not great. Her chest still hurts. She's tired but looking forward to getting out of the house today. I'm looking forward to getting out of the house, too! This weekend, Mama is going to start sorting out the paperwork for the taxes. Boooooooo. She has to deal with her and dad's, and with Mom's. I anticipate having to trample a lot of paper in order to get close enough to bug her for hugs and kisses.

I think that's it from our end. Well, maybe not from my end, as I still have to go for my walkadoo.

Talker, make sure that the garage is operating up to code! They're supposed to have treat dispensers in ever lounge!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Fri Mar 1, '13 9:36am PST 
taxes! sorry denny you and Mom will be doing Taxes this weekend. I hope everything goes well. Don't stress out okay.

oh i just found out also that I won't be getting a bath on Saturday because after we do the car service, mom and dad have to go to a baby shower. Mom thought it was at the end of the month, but it's not...it's tomorrow. So no bath for me. Mom says still wants me clean for my visit with Chey next Saturday. cloud 9

So I see a bath in the future.

Denny- Basenji

Purred: Fri Mar 1, '13 12:25pm PST 
A bath?!?!?! eekeekeekeek

You must fight! You must fight this insidious bath thing! It's spreading because Mama was just thinking it was time to give me a bath this weekend. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Purred: Fri Mar 1, '13 7:55pm PST 
Mom's not home, we're all alone with Daddy. Apache is doing well on the new antibiotics, he even slept for a whole 6 hours! Daddy is making sure we're safe from the coyotes.

Momma is off with some other dog.....MOMMA IS A CHEATER!!!!!!!!!

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 6:05am PST 
eekeekeekeekeekeek Baths?!?!?!?! eekeekeekeekeek Cheating pawrents ?!?!?!?!?

What the heck?

We're having a pretty good weekend so far. Mom took the weekend off from the theatre. Well, she has to teach a teens class for two hours today, but that's it. So we all slept LATE (8:00). I'm waiting for my walkadoo as well.

It's cold here in Miami this weekend. I'm actually having to snuggle with Keyah! eek Mom thinks its cute. Its not. Its survival.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 2:11pm PST 
Dad stayed home wiff me on Friday cuz he is sick. We slept until Noon and then he kicked me out of bed. eek Doesn't he know that my body emits healing powers.

This morning we were up at 6:30 a.m.! yes A.M.! We went to get the car service. I forgot that I had agreed to do that wiff them. We had to wait almost two hours for the car. We went to a little outdoor place to eat light and hang out. I had yogurt and my chicken treats. I had pooped before we left but not very much.

Then we hung out in the service lounge where I left a citation for not have a treat dispenser in the lounge. Then a nice lady kept loving on me and I let out some gas and mom was red facered facered face But the lady didn't seem to notice. Maybe she thought it was a mechanic walking by.

Then we left wiff our car and went to.....EAT AGAIN! I had egg and got some on my head and mom took a picture of it and posted it on her FacePage. red face

We came home and I took a nap. relieved

Denny- Basenji

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 2:58pm PST 
Tee, it sounds like you had a good solid day at the garage.

Zuni, since you've got Daddy, make sure you get ALL THE TREATS you can out of him. Daddies are notoriously more treat-giving than mommies. But speaking cheater mommies...sheesh! Doesn't your Mommy know you can smile cheat a billion miles away???

Patan, have there been any modeling opportunities lately for you in Miami?

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 12:41pm PST 
Denny, funny you should ask that. Just yesterday when I was at South Beach for my walk, there was a 24 hour fashion runway going on. I was surprised that I wasn't asked to participate. Dad said I should be up there. I agree. I think the rest of the models were worried I would steal teh show.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 6:34pm PST 
Whew! mom and I just came back from a good long power walk. Mom says she has to keep moving and get things out of her head.

I did have a fumble. I was across the street on the grass watching this lady sitting at a bus stop. I just stared at her from across the street. I don't know why but I was fixed on her. Mom kept pulling me and calling me to move but I wouldn't. Well I would step a few paws backward; never taking my eyes off of her and then I went smack into this tree with these strange spikes on them and I yelped!

I was red facered facered facered face I bet she laughed at me.
red facered facered face

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3