Close X

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Colorado *In- Loving- Memory*

Mr. Coon

Purred: Fri Feb 15, '13 10:08am PST 
Thanks Jax and everfur who contributed to this fun venture. So I got three pics below.Now if you don't see yourself, blame Napoleon--he took the pictures! laugh out loud

The kids were 8-10 years of age and loved our pics. They especially went for those 'cute kitty moments where a kitty is hanging upside down or near a window. They were a little confused by out kitts with colorful borders around them or had boyfriends/girlfriends so I kept those to a minimum.

I showed them Catstertown on the computer and of course they all wanted to see the page of the kitty pic they selected. Three kids in particular--all boys were very curious about how to make the backgrounds and the pics with object, i.e a kitty with a rose in its mouth. They often asked "is that fake, is that fake?" and I'd explain how the pic was made. They thought that was cool.

Perhaps we have future Catsters in our midst. Anyhow Mum tried her best to get all the pics showing but she apologizes for not being able to do so. here are 3 different views of the display.
Valentine Kitty Cards for Kids Front View
Valentine Kitty Cards for Kids Left View
Valentine Kitty Cards for Kids Right View
Unfortunately Napoleon was not given permission to photograph the kids. So they didn't trust him either. I wonder how they could tell?big laugh

So Mum, Napoleon and I got to have all the fun while you only got to be behind the scenes. Maybe you can be more actively involved next time. Who knows where an idea such as this can take us!!!

Thank you everyfur for your generosity in helping us out!

cat on moon

Hen angel- DG#27

Moms healing- girl

Purred: Fri Feb 15, '13 2:39pm PST 
WOW eek This is so AWESOME Colorado and Naps!! hi5 hail hail applause hug

What a great idea your mom hadway to go Yes I imagine the kids were not use to seeing us cats with human bodies, long hair and clothes on big laugh They have NO idea how much fun us cats REALLY have here laugh out loud wink

Edited by author Fri Feb 15, '13 2:40pm PST

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Feb 15, '13 3:38pm PST 
big laughColorado!

applauseWhat a furbulous job you all did! Such a pawtastic idea and efuryone sure had lotsh of fun and queshtionsh! How wonderpurr ish that!snoopy You laid it out sho beautifully and had sho many Valentinesh!hamster dance Thanksh you sho much and I thinksh they are future Catstersh!way to go I thinksh it'sh grrreat how they gotsh an inshide peak at Catstertown!hamster dance

Thanksh you more than I can purr!big hugflowershugapplause

Pacer

THAT\\\'S RIGHT- I\\\'M ADORIBLE

Purred: Fri Feb 15, '13 5:34pm PST 
COLORADO,NAPOLEON & MOMMY LOIS
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Buster

Ain't I a- handsome little- devil

Purred: Fri Feb 15, '13 8:24pm PST 
applause Colorado, Napoleon and their Meowmy for the wonderful pictures and story.applause

Jax

Gentle Jax

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 5:48pm PST 
They look great!!! way to goway to gocheercheercheer

Dante

Mom`s Handsome- Blue Boy

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '13 5:23pm PST 
This was a great idea! We are so sorry that we missed it!
Mom`s been really busy lately, & we`ve missed out on alot of fun!

But we love the idea, & you kitties all rock! hail hail hail

Julius

Meow like you- mean it!!

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '13 7:54pm PST 
WOWWWWWW! They look awesome!! Great job to Naps, Colorado & their mum!!! What a fantastic project!!! cheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3