REDO - Contestants Post Here! (Challenge 6)

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:39am PST 
me is re-doing the Depth of Field challenge big grin

The judges mentioned they would like to see me doing something besides playing, so we took this one inside... And of course we had issues with lighting confused or the lack of it laugh out loud Using the flash was out of the question as it would spoil the DoF, and the tripod was busy holding the clamp light for additional light... What's a pup to do? shrug

So here it is... me having a little TV time while mom should be taking care of my Dogster duties laugh out loud

Onyx, SD

Legitimate- Mobility Dog

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 8:42pm PST 
We're running totally late. Sorry.

I decided to redo Challenge 4 - Up High, Down Low, Inside, Sideways, Where Ever You Can Go.

I know people think I'm a bit weird, because I discuss my shopping list with Onyx as we walk through the grocery store. I started doing it, because it helped me remember things, but somewhere along the line Onyx started answering me. As time has passed, he's learned the brands I buy and when I mention something we need, a lot of the time he'll pick it up before I can even spot on a shelf!

While we were out shopping the other night, I asked Onyx if we should get anything for Valentine's day. After checking out the many options, he carefully evaluated the usefulness of this Heart Wreath and decide that was the way to go!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2