white stars

Blizzard AKA- The- Catfather

psycho kitty

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 5:34pm PST 
is we doin dis??? we missed da 15th, but can we still doos it, or is dere no more white stars ???

a sad catfather

Icebox- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Principles ...- Values ...- Common Sense

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '13 5:43am PST 
Dearest Blizzard. I am a sad white kitty too. I am also a tired kitty. I am wore out begging and pleading 817 members each January only to get a response from maybe only 6.

I miss my Whitester family, I miss my friends, I miss our good times and our bad times, I miss our happy times and our sad times, I miss the sharing, and I miss when we were always here for each other. I miss our Purry Claws and Easter Eggs hunt, and I even miss our once a year snowball fight. Remember the Anonymous Rosetter?

I am at a loss of what to do for this group. Every idea I have come up with gets no reaction. No one is interested in this group anymore :'0(

Blizzard AKA- The- Catfather

psycho kitty

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '13 5:52am PST 
yes, i's remembers. seems like no cat wants to plays much on catster since say medis tooks it over

mees wants da old catster back

wees misses yous, icebox!!

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '13 6:05am PST 
Oh Blizzard ... cry

Pounce

Will purr for- petting!

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 6:41pm PST 
We're sorry - we didn't know the group was having so much trouble. But I did notice when I play, no one seems to answer for a long time.confused

We sometimes don't have as much time and need a break, and my mom is recovering from a neck injury and couldn't be on the computer as much. And if you're in more than one club, we don't seem to have time for them all.

Good luck!

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '13 9:31am PST 
hug Pounce. I do know where you are coming from. There was so much family obligation going on that Mom couldn't get on Catster several times a day for the past two years anymore. Sometimes not even more than 6 times a month. Things have eased up, for now, and now she can do Catster several times a week now. Maybe someday soon she can go back to several times a day but she would be happy with once a day.