WHAT MAKES YOU *PURR* AND DO YOU PURR OFTEN? (^..^)

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 7:49am PST 
Well, I start purring when Mommi gets out her jewelry making supplies and starts working on them making jewelry.shock Yes, it's true and I cannot help it. I also purr when Mommi collects up and straightens out her writing pens.thinking She loses 'em a lot. I also purr when Mommi pets me (we call these purr 'n' cuddle spells "love fests"). and when we lay down together for a nap. AND, sometimes yous can find me purrring for no discernible reason whatsoever. I seem to have absolutely no control over it! (*hmph*).big grin cheercheercheercheer

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '13 5:51am PST

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:47pm PST 
I purrsh whenefur I getsh petted!big grincloud 9

Molly

The Queen Bee

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 3:07pm PST 
I purr when I get feed my wet food. I purr when my head is petted. I purr when I sleep on my sisfur gator snuggie.

Sophie- Thunderbear

The Beautiful- One

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 6:13pm PST 
I purr as I am falling to sleep and stop when I reach the coma stage.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 1:41am PST 
I purr when I'm making biscuits on Mommysmile

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 5:50am PST 
I forgot about that. I also knead & purr when I am lying beside Mommi, and I knead the comforters & purr, and I do also knead when she lets me lay on her stomach. Which is seldom as I weigh about 15 lbs now...thinking
Barney Joe the Huge and Adorable

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 3:57pm PST 
I purr when Mom pets me while we are on the bed watching tv and I purr when I am on my boogie mat next to her computer and she pets me...Did I meow I like to be petted....

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 6:00pm PST 
applausecheerEfury Fur!