Prince Mungo has gone to the bridge

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '12 10:52am PST 
It's with such a sad heart that I let you guys know that Prince Mungo has gone to the bridge. Some of you may remember Prince M from the past year of PoP and prayers for his recovery. He has been sick for a while and they tried doing different procedures to stop his seizures.

He finally lost his fight Christmas day morning. His family found him "asleep" and saw he had made his journey to the bridge on his own. This has been such a long road, such a tough fight. I know he's at peace...I know he's a strong, healthy dog again. It has been hard is all.

I have stopped by his page...i hope you can too:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/994793

hugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbowhug| r|hugrainbowhugrainbow

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '12 1:05pm PST 
Oh that ish sho heartbreaking Scooter!cry I'sh on the way!hugbig hug

Scooter,- PAWS

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 5:25am PST 
Thanks smiley...it's kind of hard to believe. I am glad he's not suffering anymore...he won't be sick another day. But I also know how hard it is for his family hughughug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 2:13pm PST 
You're welcome my furiend. big hug Yesh indeed it ish.hug

Kimmy

Miss Barky Von- Barkle

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 4:33pm PST 
I went and visit his page and sent a rainbow to him and his family. It is so hard to lose a loving fur, especially around the holidays. I wish and pray that the years Mungo had with his family was a joy, a delight and full of love.

Scooter,- PAWS

Purred: Thu Jan 3, '13 5:31am PST 
He fought for so long too Kimmy. I can tell his family is having a really hard time frownhughughughug Thanks for visiting his page hug

Kimmy

Miss Barky Von- Barkle

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 4:34pm PST 
No problem Scooter. Sometimes, it is hard to get around in the groups to be updated on some fur. I realize that it is a bad excuse, but trust me, my typist is only available on the weekends. So I am behind on what is going on. I sure hope that Prince Mungo is doing so much better now at rainbow bridge. My brofurs Brewster and Zeus is there along with sisfur Athena. They will keep him active. That I know for sure.rainbow