Special Days

Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 4:18pm PST 
If You want Your special days to be mentioned please be sure to add them in the thread for adding Your Crossing dates, birth dates and Gotcha days to our calendar. We do not automatically know these dates You have to tell Us so We can add them. I personally work hard to keep the calendar up to date but these dates expire after a certain amount of time and while I try hard to be sure the dates are right I might miss a day once in a while. If you know You have a date coming up You can always check the events list to be sure its there. If it is not let Me or Crystal know so We can fix it. The dates are listed for over a year in advance so no matter what Your date is You can always check. I really hate to see anyone's date be missed. You can always just add Your name to the list again and ask Me to check it for You and I will be glad to do this. Thank You for understanding. This is a very large group with a lot of dates and We really to try very hard to remember everyone. Thank You!!

ATHENA (my- angel now)

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 9:29pm PST 
Hi I know this is late so I will give you my dates:
born: Feb. 26, 1995
died: Dec. 18, 2011little angelcloud 9

Zeus (In- Loving- Memory)

The Tuxedo Man

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 9:34pm PST 
I'm not much of a talker in the group, but I do try to extend my condolence when I can. Anyhow as an angel now, I am busy greeting a lot of furs so much that I let my sisfur Athena and brofur do the talking for me! MOL! little angel

born: 2/23/01
Died: 4/22/10

Brewster (An- Angel Now)

Walk Big & Tall

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 9:37pm PST 
My pawrents don't know when I was born so my "Gotcha Day" is May 23, 2004. I left my pawrents to come to rainbow bridge on August 3, 2011 dog little angel

Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 12:23pm PST 
Hi Athena, Zeus and Brewster wave Your dates are all done!!dancingcheerhappy dance Thanks for posting!!way to go

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Thu Jan 3, '13 4:53pm PST 
Thank You for doing this Angel Rebbybig hugflowers