ETHAN NEEDSH PRAYER & SHUPPORT!

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 4:43pm PST 
Hi Efury Fur!

A messhage wash poshted in one of our groupsh about Ethan and ashking fur prayersh. I am alsho poshting hish diary from yeshterday:

Hi friends,
I just wanted to let you know that Ethan is very sick with pancreatitis. Please send him some healing purrs. I love my big brother so much!!

Tristan (eTHANS fURRBLING)- very worried

Ethan's been doing pretty well until Monday. He didn't want to eat and was throwing up a little. I took him to our vet. He gave him a shot of cerenia and another med for his appetite. Nothing worked. His renal numbers are up but not real bad at 3.3 for crea and 60 for BUN. His cardiology check-up a few weeks ago was good and all was stable. His cardiologist suspected possibly a low grade cancer or IBD for his chronic diarrhea. She gave him some flagyl and it cleared up finally. She also did an ultrasound but saw nothing wrong with his colon. Of course he really needs to be put out and a scope done to be sure. But his heart makes him too high risk for that. So anyway our vet is not in today but the other vet said to take him to the big hospital where his cardiologist is located as he needs to be hospitalized and maybe some fluid therapy. Nobody seems sure though so off we go now to the hospital. Please keep my baby in your thoughts & prayers if you can. He just had his pics with Santa last Saturday & he was fine then. I am about to lose it. It's all just so hard.

Sharon, Ethan's mom

Pawleashe lend a paw of shupport. Thanksh you.flowers

meditate

Ethan's ID# 117611

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 3:36pm PST 
Bless his heart. I know pancreatitis can make em feel really sick. I'm on my way!

hughughughughughughughughughughughug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 6:24pm PST 
Thanksh Scooter!flowers

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 3:13pm PST 
crycry I am shad to report that Ethan hash losht hish battle and hash crosshed the Rainbow Bridge.crycry

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Wed Dec 12, '12 6:05am PST 
Oh Smiley! cry That just breaks my heart. Poor Ethan....crycrycry I'm on my way huglittle angelhug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Dec 12, '12 5:01pm PST 
Thanksh you Scooter!big hug

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 2:47pm PST 
My family stopped by too and posted in 2 other groups Ethan was a member of. He was only 10 frown

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 3:50pm PST 
Thanksh you Misha Angel!big hug