%@#*&%^$!!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 7:04am PST 
Dad blame it! Last night, I got snitched out by the DOG!!!shock It was bedtime, and Mommi always gathers me up and takes me to her bedroom where we hang out and *sNozz*cloud 9 but I still wanted to play. I love it here!cheer We have this LONG hallway with bedrooms and bathrooms on either side and we animals all gallop up and down and have the biggest blast! SO, I was hanging out in the big bathroom, the one on the hallway, and Riley was in there with me. Mommi was going about hollerin' Barneby Jones! Barney! WHERE are you?" as it was bedtime. I was still as a mouse (thinking), and took care not to move a hair so my jingle bells wouldn't give me away. Then Riley, that 71 pound big black dog who thinks he's a puppy, went "WUUWUUBarkbarkbark!!eek" Mommi instantly came into the bathroom and said, "Riley, oh you're so smart, you told me where Barney was! You're such a good dog, awww, blabbity-blab-blab-blab..."naughtynaughty -----
I could've bit nails. Riley responded instantly by taking a long drink out of the toilet, I got grabbed up by Mommi, and off to bed we went. *hmph* (I'll get that dog yet).
Has any of you had an interesting encounter with a *dog*? I expect this will not be my last, as there are three of 'em here.
confusedbig grin

Edited by author Sat Dec 1, '12 7:07am PST

Itty Bitty- Kitty- (Martha- Anne)

I WILL SURVIVE!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 8:30am PST 
If you are not careful, Barney Joe, you will end up with lots of jingles bells tied to EVERYTHING!

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 8:33am PST 
MOL MOL MOL..

I have never been hear a dawg so I can only sympathize with you...Sounds like you are having an interesting life with lots of furs and humans...

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 9:26am PST 
By the way, and you will find this interesting and I could use some input here, Grandmaster, the floors here are not fun to puke on--they are that laminate or ceramic tile, depending on the part of the house you are in, so there's not much drama--i.e.---no carpeting.confused Interestingly, no one, out of eight cats, no one ever pukes.thinking I bet it's the lack of carpet---I mean, why do it if you can't just cause as much grief as possible on the part of your human? I ask yous.shrug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 6:41pm PST 
No, I only sheesh the doggiesh from the door or window.shrug

I'sh not the Grand Pukemeishter, but aren't there any throw rugsh anywhere?shrug

TATIANNA

Give me that- coke cap!!!

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 3:40am PST 
Yeah......It's no fun if your puke doesn't take hold and semi-dry on the rug or carpetway to go

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 3:53am PST 
No throw rugs. AND, they are too easy to pick up and thring into the washer.
Geez, it's not even 6 a.m. here. I'm going back to bed.cloud 9cloud 9wave

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 2:32pm PST 
frownShorry my furiend!shrug Hash you tried the bed?

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 6:44am PST 
shock. THE BED!!! Well, I hadn't thought of it, but isn't that like a felony? Itty peed on Mommi's bed the other day and now Itty is banished forEVER from Mommi's room. She does not hold with bed peeeing---but the idea is so irresistable. I shall think hard on this one...thinking

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 3:26pm PST 
Well, if you looksh at it the correct way, (I meansh your mommy laugh out loud ) throwing up ish shomewhat different don't you thinksh?shrug

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6