Welcome!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 9:35am PST 
Welcome to another great season of Photo Challenges!

Let's meet and greet! OH and post what type of camera you will be using.

oh and feel free to invite your friends and family.

Edited by author Tue Nov 20, '12 2:46pm PST

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 2:54pm PST 
Hello everyone wave

I'm looking forward to another DDPC contest and a good excuse to take my camera out of it's bag. For most of my shots I will be using my Canon T3i. I may use my canon G11 for some also because it's so handy to carry around.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 3:14pm PST 
love your snow roll photo Bonzer! wave

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 3:59pm PST 
Hey all wave Super excited for another DDPC!

My pictures are all taken with a Canon Rebel T3i, although it's slightly criminal how little I know about using it silenced Hoping to take a photography class at some point.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 4:02pm PST 
wave Good to see you again Onxy!

I'm sure you're all going to get some practice with the holidays coming up.

Mom just ordered a lensbaby Composure and Sweet Optic. She thought it was arriving today but it looks like it will be tomorrow.

*chucks*

Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 5:05pm PST 
Hi guys!

I'm using a Cannon T3, too! I'm just barely getting to use it, though, so I'm super excited.

I do have a question for the judges, though! I always choose one of my three dogs to shoot. We have three dogs and two cats, can I chose who I want by the week? I would love to get some awesome shots of all of them, and I have five to choose from! Haha! I always feel guilty that only one gets special privileges. (-: I think it would add a lot of interest to my shots and force me to try new skills. I'll post as Gunner the whole time, since I always post as Gunner, so judges don't get confused. (-: Pretty please? Or is that unfair?

All My Fuzzies

Missy

Miss- Pig!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 5:06pm PST 
wave

Am hoping i can join in this time around. I'm planning on a 52 week project with Missy on Flickr next year too and she's gotten a little nervous of the camera the past year or so, so i'm hoping she'll grow more confident with her picture being taken weekly.

I'll be using my Sony a350 way to go

Edited by author Tue Nov 20, '12 5:06pm PST

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 5:58pm PST 
Gunner I'll pose your request to the other Judge(s). I'll get back to you. Boy you're gonna have your paws full.

Seems like the T3 is the camera of the year. You all have one.

BTW, I got my lensbaby today after all. Now to figure out how to use it.

laugh out loud

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 6:16pm PST 
I've never heard of that thing Talker. So the purpose of it is to blur the background or foreground wherever you want it?

Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 7:15pm PST 
wave

me will be using mom's antiquated Olympus D500L laugh out loud shame to let a good, but seriously "no longer state of the art" camera go to waste big laughbig laughbig laugh

mom spent the summer gathering up gizmos to make it puter friendly once again red face all her needs to do is recharge the batteries for a day or two now (stoopid batteries) to make me a "star" cloud 9

along the lines of a previous question, can me enter (for example) a piccy of Jimmy in a challenge instead of me?

this is gonna be fun! win or lose big grin

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8