I made my journey to the bridge yesterday morning

Elvis

Bad to the bone

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:57am PST 
My mom is very upset. She knew I had gastrointestinal lymphoma and I started chemotherapy 2 weeks ago, but I got bad fast and nothing was making me feel better. After I went to the bridge the vet called my mom and said that I had cancer in my pancreas, which is why I got sick so fast and the chemo didn't work. My family misses me very much.

ATHENA (my- angel now)

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 9:09am PST 
*Folding my wings around Elvis*. Don't be sad Elvis. Things like this do happened to us furs. And not any vet can control cancer in us. Tho the vet tried and your mommy tried, it just wasn't to be. You have a new life now to lead her at rainbow bridge. It's to greet other furs that will come here later on. These furs will be the ones that was forgotten, unloved, abused and lonely. No forever home they didn't have, no furamily to love them like you were. So meowmy, chin up for Elvis, make Elvis proud that he is here. And know that we understand, and want to comfort you at this time in sorrow. Fly around Elvis and start looking for those furs. little angel

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 10:55am PST 
I am so sorry for your deadly disease and we are keeping your family in our prayers
God help them be strong to cope with your loss
angelĀ“s hugs
Crystal little angellittle angellittle angel

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:36pm PST 
Smiles and says..Elvis come little angellittle angel with me. My family sends their deepest sympathies and condolences to your family during this most difficult timehug We are here to offer pray love and support during this most difficult time and want your Momma to know we understand her pain and will help her through thishug

Elvis

Bad to the bone

Purred: Thu Nov 8, '12 10:36pm PST 
My mommy is still very sad. I got sick so fast. I had a big family. My mom, my dad, 2 12 year old chow chows, a Cavalier Spaniel, and a Himalayan Persian cat.

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '12 8:11am PST 
awww Sweet Elvis we know your Momma is sad and will be for along time but you live in her heart now so you are always with herhughug We're here if she wants to tell us some stories about youbig hug Stop by the grief thread too and chat with us, the turtle pond is a great place to play as well