Secret Santa 2012

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 7:07pm PST 
Your SS will be the person you ship to but they will be an SS to someone else and you will have a total different SS who ships to you. Example - If 7 doggies participate, then doggy #1 becomes the SS for doggy #2, doggy #2 becomes the SS for doggy #3, doggy #3 becomes the SS for doggy #4, doggy #4 becomes the SS for doggy #5, doggy #5 becomes the SS for doggy #6, doggy #6 becomes the SS for doggy #7 and doggy #7 becomes the SS for doggy #1!

Secret Santa Rules -

* If you are not 100% committed to signing up, following the rules or exchanging gifts with your partner, please do NOT sign up. If you do not follow the rules or do not ship your SS a gift, you will not be able to participate in any other exchanges in this group.

* If you get matched up with a dog/cat in Canada, it's better NOT to ship through UPS.

* The present(s) spending limit is $15-20 dollars. You can spend more if you would like.

* Paw-mail me/message me with your shipping address and e-mail address.

* Allow 1-2 weeks before the package/gift arrives to the destination. Sometimes you will have to give it 3 weeks before the gift arrives depending on where you live. Sometimes there can also be a mail delay.

* Dateline to enter SS ends November 10th.

* We want everyone to receive their packages by December 15th. Please get all the gifts out before December 15th, we want you to ship them out a few to a couple weeks before the 15th so they'll arrive just in time. The Christmas party will be held on December 19th.

* If your package is being shipped in the USA, mail it out December 5th. If your package is being shipped overseas or to Canada, ship out December 1st.

* There will be a separate thread that will be posted in the group allowing you to post when your gift has arrived. Do NOT reveal who it came from and do NOT reveal who your SS is or who you are SS to. Just post "I got my package!" or something like that.

* You may send a gift to the humans such as candy, blankets, home goods, candles, etc. However, this is for dogs and cats so please try to buy more for the pets than you would for the people. It's fine to buy a gift or two for the person.

* Do not sign up if you can not agree to all the rules listed above.

Now, for the fun stuff (information you will want to paw-mail me!)

Will you be able to ship to a dog or cat who doesn't have a partner or is left out because their partner didn't send them anything?

Are you willing to ship internationally?

Does your pets have any allergies?

What treats/toys are your pets not allowed to have?

Favorite treats/toys?

Dogs/cats neck size (inches)?

Dogs/cats width/length in body?

Other likes/dislikes?

Anything your pet is not allowed to have?

How many dogs/cats do you have?

Age, size, color, name and breed?

What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your dog/cat? What color do you like on your dog/cat?

I've thought about it and decided that cats can join in with the fun so they are allowed to participate. If a dog person doesn't want a cat or a cat person doesn't want a dog SS partner, please message me and let me know and I'll match the dog up with a dog and the cat up with another cat.

No one will be left out of this exchange this year! Everyone will receive a gift.

Edited by author Mon Oct 8, '12 8:52pm PST

Lizzie and- Rascal

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 7:58pm PST 
Will not ship outside US
Will send to either dog or cat
have 2 chihuahuas and 2 dachshunds plus one boxer
two like red, two blue
little ones like small stuffed toys
boxer likes bones and nice collars (male)
will do unpaired animal
hope this is enough info!

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 9:25pm PST 
I'm interested, but not sure yet. I'll have to ask permission to give out my address first. (I'm an adult, but live with my parents.)

Edited by author Mon Oct 8, '12 9:25pm PST

Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 12:16am PST 
I'll be participating, of course, and I will p-mail you my particulars in a day or so.

Sarge

Loving

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 3:19am PST 
sounds like alot of fun snoopyway to go

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 7:22am PST 
we like to play stuff like this and our mom will send our presents for us.

Will you be able to ship to a dog or cat who doesn't have a partner or is left out because their partner didn't send them anything? Yes

Are you willing to ship internationally? Sure

Does your pets have any allergies? No

What treats/toys are your pets not allowed to have? No real restrictions
Favorite treats/toys? They don't like toys as much as they like treats. But they like stuffed squeeky things the best

Dogs/cats neck size (inches)? Lily is Large, Piloux is Medium Sally is and average cat

Dogs/cats width/length in body? ???

Other likes/dislikes? Not too many

Anything your pet is not allowed to have? Not really

How many dogs/cats do you have? 2 Dogs, 1 cat

Lily 81/2, large black Lab/Shepard mix
Pilous 10, medium Boston Terrier
Sally 14, medium gray and white

What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your dog/cat? What color do you like on your dog/cat?
Red always looks pretty

Choso

Fingertips are- Tasty!

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 3:33pm PST 
I'll get my info. paw mailed to you a little later Howard.

Can we add a rule that if something if breakable that it be clearly marked 'fragile.' My little brother likes to open his own gifts and kind of bit through an ornament last year. He didn't get hurt or anything, so no worries there.

Homer

Laying on my- back is the- best!

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 5:01pm PST 
Howard, I want to do the Secret Santa again, but I hope that everyone is really going to participate. I don't want to hear that all of my gifts got stolen or that my money for gifts and credit cards were taken. There was just too much of that last year and I never did receive something from my Secret Santa. I know that you were kind enough to make up for that person and sent me a bunch of zealies, but you should not have to do that. (I did have fun using them.) I want everyone to really think about this when they say they want to participate.

MacKenzie- Girl

Gotta Dance

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 6:42pm PST 
Hi Howard! I would like to participate, however, MacKenzie and Connor have both crossed to Rainbow Bridge, in the last year. It was terrible. However, we have adopted two other dogs, but neither are currently members of the group. How do I get them signed up so that they can participate in the exchange?

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '12 6:47am PST 
We would luv to participate in the Secret Santa. It was so much fun last year.

Will you be able to ship to a dog or cat who doesn't have a partner or is left out because their partner didn't send them anything? Yes

Are you willing to ship internationally? No problem

Does your pets have any allergies? Buster is allergic to anything with peanut butter

What treats/toys are your pets not allowed to have? Brea loves squeaky toys and Buster likes balls and frisbees

Dogs/cats neck size (inches) they both wear small harnesses, no collars

Anything your pet is not allowed to have? Not really

How many dogs/cats do you have? 2 Dogs

Buster, 7, B&W, Boston Terrier
Brea, 5, B&W, Boston Terrier

Buster, Red or Blue
Brea, Pink or Purple

Look forward to the exchange!cheercheer

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10