Trips, Parties Hotline Christmas Party Invitation! Sign up Now!

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 93)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
♥Bail- ey♥

Bailey- the ladybug

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 4:36pm PST 
Hi Muffywavewave..Yup, Kibbles baked and cooked a whole bunch of goodies..come on and have some..have a visit wif Santa paws, too..MOL!!! I got to sit on his knee and told him everyfing I want fur Chrittmas and gave him my list just in cast he furgets, MOL

Let's all pawty!!!

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 4:48pm PST 
we are all having a wonnerfur time and will be here all evening..so come on and lets have something to eat and drink and we shall mingle amoung our furiends, too

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY PAWLIDAYS TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE AT ORANGE KITTIES ROCK AND BEYOND!!! WE LOVE ALL OF YOU WONNERFUR KIBBIES

Buddy, Friday, Bailey and furmily

MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73A

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:55am PST 
Ahhhh drats! We missed da pawty! Uh MOMMY!! I sorry, it looks like U all had a furtastic time! 'n Thankies Angel Yoda, Kibbles 'n Francis fur da fun 'n alla da goodies!! Mom got busy wif Smokey Joe's Gotcha Day 'n den he got DDP 'n den we were still sad 'bout Timmy 'n Timmy's mommy came ofur 'n time slipped 'way! Friday, sweet Bailey, 'n furmilies! We miss U so mush! We really wanted to be here!! Angel Timmy waves from da Bridgelittle angel Merry Christmas one 'n all!!big hugbig hug

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 93)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10