Meow Chat

(Page 1 of 278: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 8:53pm PST 
Hi efury fur!! wavewave

This is our new thread for chatting, so let's get started! happy dance

I hope everybuddy has a pawsome Tuesday! big hug

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 3:06am PST 
waveMac, I love the job you did on the background! dancing

Hope everyfur had an okay Monday! Spring is slowly manifesting itself in our part of the world and we're looking furward to summer! cheer

Hobo DB- #102a

I love to eat

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 6:27am PST 
Good morning Mac and Samsonwave

This should be a fun place to chat and I second Samson on the nice background.

Samson you are lucky that spring is on the way for you. But that means fall is on the way for me. That isn't so bad, fall is nice. But fall means winter is coming and I do not like that. I don't get to go outside at all in the winter, not that I would want to. Think too cold and too snowy!

Back to our old routine around here. Mom had a nice 4-day weekend. But I am sending her back to work now. We need our toys and treats and that means she has to get to workshrug

Have a good day everyonewave

Autumn - Rayne

♥ Momcat`s- Pretty Girl ♥

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 11:03am PST 
Hi Mac wave Samson wave Hobo wave

Mac you did a wonderpurr job on the background & banner!!! smile

Fall is definately on it`s way here.. I agree with Hobo.. I like fall, but not so crazy about winter!!! laugh out loud

DANIELLE

~ MEOWMY`S - LITTLE GIRL ~

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 12:51pm PST 
Afternoon Kitties, wave

We`ve got cloudy skies here, and chilly weather.. Fall is definately on it`s way!!

Rex

KIng Rex

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 5:43pm PST 
waveEverybody I have some bad news. Mac's brofur Legaly has been missing for 48 hours now. We need the power of the purr chain, come home Legaly.

legaly come home

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 10:36am PST 
hug Please, Dear Lord, keep this lost kitty safe and well and guide it home to it's family. I ask you this in your name Amen and Thank You hug
Eddy & Family

DANIELLE

~ MEOWMY`S - LITTLE GIRL ~

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 11:45am PST 
OMC! We are so very sorry to hear that Legaly has been missing.. We will send purrs, prayers, and even cross our paws that he comes home safe and sound!

Big Hugs to Legaly and his family
big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug

Hobo DB- #102a

I love to eat

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 12:14pm PST 
We are certainly purring for dear Legaly. We hope he returns very soon. The power of the purr chain can do wonderful things.

Abby

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 3:33pm PST 
waveLegaly has not returned home yet. Let's continue the power of the purr.hughug

(Page 1 of 278: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]