Rainbow Angel Jeepers flying in heaven,along the white clouds.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mr. Jeepers

likes to keep- busy and be help- full

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 4:37pm PST 
this thread at the rainbow angel jeepers in memory of mr.jeepers,will talk about rainbow angel jeepers flying along the white puffy clouds in heaven.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 4:45pm PST 
Tonight,Rainbow Angel Jeepers is wearing his very bright and shiny angel wings,along the many white puffy clouds ,in the very bright shiny blue sky,where is a very long very bright rainbow in the background in heaven,and Rainbow Angel Jeepers finds gets to see his doggie mommy named Josey Posey,who passed away first ,maybe 1 hour year and she also cross the rainbow bridge on to heaven,where the Lord ,greeted Josey Posey as she crossed in heaven and the Lord gave Josey her very bright and shiny rainbow angel wings,and think you help mr.jeepers grandpa greet mr.jeepers as he got done crossing the rainbow on to heaven.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 6:22pm PST 
today,rainbow angel jeepers helped guide myself through a good early part of the day,today and through a very rough later part of the day,thanks to rainbow angel jeepers.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 7:23pm PST 
Thanksh you fur sharing Rainbow Angel Jeepers and fur being such a grrreat help to Mr. Jim today and efuryday!big hugway to goway to go

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:04am PST 
Hi,Smiley,you are very welcome,thank you for coming here.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:06am PST 
hi,smiley,thank you for being really good friends to myself and my owner jim.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:12am PST 
today,i am sure that rainbow angel jeepers got up really early,where he is with his very loving grandpa, in heaven,and rainbow angel jeepers got out of his ex-comfy doggie bed, to run as fast as quick as he can to jump clear his grandpa ,while he is siting in his ex-comfy chair drinking cup of coffee,rainbow angel jeepers jumped clearly over his grandpa,without casuing him,to spill cup of coffee and rainbow angel jeepers,turn around and jump on his grandpa's lap, and tell him good morning,here in heaven.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 4:14pm PST 
That ish sho furbulous Rainbow Angel Jeepers! You and your Grandpaw are having a good time together.cheer

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Sat Aug 18, '12 5:21pm PST 
hi,Smiley,thank you,,being with my grandpa,really keep myself from being alone in heaven.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Aug 18, '12 6:52pm PST 
You're welcome Mr. Jeepers! Oh yesh, and I imagine you are grrreat company fur him too!way to go

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2