Close X

Mystery Kitty of the Week! Win Fame and Prizes!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Colorado *In- Loving- Memory*

Mr. Coon

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '12 1:15pm PST 
This is a NEW Game here starting today. This contest will be held every other week starting on a Tuesday and you have a week to "guess who"
dancingdancingdancing Here are the rules....

We will give you clues to our member that we selected to be Kitty of the week.... if you know how to be a good detective, it may be easy for you to find our Mystery Kitty. Hint: Read Catstertowner's main pages, bio's and diaries.

The 1st paw to identify the Mystery Kitty will WIN Fame and Fortune!

hailFAME = YOUR pic on our home page as "Winner of Kitty of the Week". We will tell the group a little more about you and give them a link to your page to get to know you better...hail

applauseFORTUNE = You will get 5 zealies added to your account to spend as you wish! applause

Pawlease note: to be fair to others, once you have won "Kitty of the Week", you will not be eligible to play again until 3 others have won...

BUT supporting other players is very encouraged! Plus, if you figure out who the next mystery Kitty of the Week is before another guesses it right, it would be in good fun to let them know if they is meowing up the wrong tree or getting close. cheercheercheer

Edited by author Tue Sep 11, '12 2:17pm PST

Napoleon *- In Loving- Memory *

Zippy the Wonder- Dog!

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '12 1:20pm PST 
CLUES TO OUR FIRST MYSTERY KITTY!

Our Mystery kitty is American, a rescue cat, weighs 11 lbs. and was born in 2004.
(If you recognize yourself, please do not play.)

dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '12 6:41pm PST 
cheerThish shoundsh like a furtabulous game Colorado!snoopy

red faceI'm not the brightesht on 'putersh. I don't undershtand how to plug in and createsh a shtroll?red faceshrug

Meanwhile, thinking

Mr. Coon

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 11:20am PST 
Don't worry about the stroll now Smiley, just remember this hint: This member is an active player in Catstertown.dancingdancingdancing

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 5:49pm PST 
Ish it ReeRee?

Mr. Coon

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 12:02pm PST 
Smiley, you are correct! cheercheercheer Reanan is the Mystery Kitty of the Week.wave You have won 5 zealies and your and Reanan's pics will appear on the main page.

dancingbig grindancing

Hen angel- DG#27

Moms healing- girl

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 5:51pm PST 
wave OH what a fun game this is!! happy dance CONCATS Smiley on guessing the beautiful Reanan cheer applause

Mom finally got me here before freaking midnight laugh out loud Colorado I am ready for the next Mystery Kitty thinking

Sammy

The Red Rocker

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 6:22pm PST 
Cool game Colorado way to go

Woohoo Smiley applausecheerhail

Good to see you Hen, Nap, Everybuddy wave

MILO BLUE- EYES DB#73

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 7:18am PST 
wave WOW what a FUN game, Colorado~!! Hey Napoleon, Smiley, my sweet Hen 'n Sammy~!wave
Concats SMILEY~!! way to goapplause
So dis will take purrlace efury other Tues, Col?
Purrfect 'n we can't wait to see whofur is da mew Kitty o' da week ina Mystery Kitty o' da Week game~!
applausecheer Bravo fur Ree Ree Mystery Kitty o' da week~!!party

Pacer

THAT\\\'S RIGHT- I\\\'M ADORIBLE

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 2:36pm PST 
AWESOME GAMEway to go

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]