Close X

EXCURSION #10 PAINT BALL :)

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 65)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Tessie - Rocks

Play, Eat,- Sleep, Get- Cookies, Play,- Rep

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 7:40am PST 
* Tessie & Maynard are in Full Camo...and aiming their guns fully loaded with GREEN PAINT...Tessie and Maynard tip toeshh behind a big tree....Gotcha..Maxi and Maggie!!!ha ha ha..Tessie looks around and all of a sudden...Tally gets her in the bum...Oh well Tessie says..Now I have a pink butt!eekshrug

Talloulah

RUNAWAY- BRIDE

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 8:09am PST 
eeklaugh out loudUH OH...Here comes Robin Hood and Bear...just then...SPLATsilencedsilenced
Tally is now a Black and white and red Westie!!!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudhugdog walk

Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 10:01am PST 
Dumps a pod into the chamber and starts whaming everyone with Lime Green Paintballs..Jumps and rolls behind a bunker to sqeegie barrel and reload..Hey Mon toss me a Pod will Ya? Monnie tosses him one and it rolls away from him and Tally grabs itshock

Talloulah

RUNAWAY- BRIDE

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 10:08am PST 
silencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilenced UH OH I got it now...I'm LIME GREENING YOU ALL!!! Ha ha ha haway to go
Thanks Monnie...Nice work GF!laugh out loudapplauseapplauseapplause

Suie- (Beloved- Angel)

Suie: Sweet, but- Tough

Purred: Wed Oct 17, '12 10:39pm PST 
Suie grabs gun and starts shooting everyone that's not under cover with red paint. Ha, ha, I've got you all red-handed!laugh out loud

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 65)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7