Party!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 7:29pm PST 
Hi everyone! There's plenty of food left! Please enjoy! Sorry we haven't been around as much as we wanted - mom was sitting on dogs all day. shrug

Hope everyone is enjoying they're weekend!

Skylar- db#39A

just- casual...I\'ve- mellowed with- age!

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 7:51pm PST 
Hi! Sorry we are so late for the party. Are there any niptinis left?
I sure could use one.

Peekaboo

I am the- Peekaboo- Princess.

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 8:03pm PST 
Gunnie and I are back. Is there any chickie left? If there is, I will be on cloud 9 for sure. Gunnie and I already had too much nip today, so mama sez we catnot have any niptinis. frown

Hey, does anykitty wanna play chase the mousie? I think I could find one around here some place.

Gunnie and I are doin the happy dance cuz Monida is gonna be almost a neighbor!

Peekie

Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 9:00pm PST 
Hi Skyler! Hi Peekie! There is lots of niptinis and chicken! Please enjoy. I could use a little niptini too!

How are you kitties? Are you staying cool? It's so hot here!

I'd love to play a game of chase the mouse! OHHH! I think I just saw one! Let's get it!!

Isn't cool that we're going to be neighbors Peekie! Mom can't remember if she told you - but she did get a job at the Tribune. She's very excited. Or said she will be when she's done packing ...

WeBeesSiamee- zers

WeBeesHarmonious- lyPurringMeezers

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 10:00pm PST 
waveHere we are again, after meowmy got home from work...sheesh, so late!shrug
But we are happy to be able to come...better late than nevfur!partysmile

Well, we can se that meowmy can hardly stay awake, so we will just wave and go home again

. Maybe some other time a pawrty will be held when we can come at our leisure, MOL! Leisure, what is that??!laugh out loudpartydancingparty

hugdancingparty

See: Hugs, Dancing , pawrtying...OK we are done now, MOL!laugh out loudwavewave

Peekaboo

I am the- Peekaboo- Princess.

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 10:24pm PST 
Gunnie and I are so glad you are comerin to our town. The GF Tribune needs all the helps it can get. Mama gets so disgustered when they use wrong words, and lotsa times they leave out words. Then the artikls do not make no sense.

Tell your mama to take a deep breath. Just keep doin one thing at a time and checkin it off the list. That will make her feel better; well, maybee...

Ooh, there goes that little mousie again. I think he is teasin us!

wink

Peekie

Ingen

Ingen--lost and- then FOUND!

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 1:43pm PST 
OMC, I MISSED THE PAWTY!!! I really meaned to be here. Sorry, Monida.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2