To My Best Pal Mr. Jeepers

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Benny,- Rainbow- Bridge- Ranger

Show me the- buffet!

Purred: Sat May 12, '12 5:42pm PST 
You were my best pal, I will miss you very much. Please come visit the group as often as you can like Angels Henry and Rocky do.

hughughughug

✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Purred: Sat May 12, '12 6:41pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug

Mr. Jeepers

likes to keep- busy and be help- full

Purred: Sat May 12, '12 7:02pm PST 
hi,Benny and Tosha,i will gladly visit your group from where i am on the bridge.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Sat May 12, '12 7:04pm PST 
hi,Benny,i will help the other angels named Henry and Rocky,where i am on the bridge.

Riley PAWS- Snoop Angel- 02-06

Remember I Love- You.

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 7:19am PST 
Sorry to hear that you had to join me and Henry at the Bridge Mr Jeepers but we'll be good friends and watch over all our palshughughughughughughug

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 7:47am PST 
hi,Riley and Henry,thank you ,for your kind words of support and friendship, my owner jim misses having me with him,since i crossed on to the bridge.

Henry Snoop- Angel

All you need is- love

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 9:46am PST 
We will all keep an eye on Jim and keep him company from up here pal. We are always with our owners, even though we left earth. hughughug

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 1:45pm PST 
hi,Henry,thank you,its been hard for since mr.jeepers passed on to the bridge,he guided me through many rough spots and was support system,when mr.jeepers was with me,he helped keep myself happy,since i do not get along with the other people that live here,mr.jeepers was all ways there for me.

✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 3:15pm PST 
Yes we are here always Jim. If you need to p-mail us for anything. T o chat or anything you let us know. Mr Jeepers you are and will be the angel of my life always. You are made new again sweetheart. hughuglittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
We will see you again. hughughugbig hugkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing I love you sweetheart. flowersflowersflowersflowershughughughughugkissing

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 6:33pm PST 
hi,Tosha,i will gladly talked to you whenever you have to and thank you for being my speaial friend.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3