World Tour 2012

(Page 28 of 28: Viewing entries 271 to 277)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  
TINA

I once was lost- but now I am- found.

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '12 7:01pm PST 
ALL THE GIRLS KNEEL AND PRAY TO GOD THAT ALL THE DOGGIES AND KITTIES WILL BE SAFE FROM THE STORM. cloud 9

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 9:01am PST 
Here we are in Texas, and there are so many special sights to see. First stop is at the Alamo. This historic site is set on 4.2 acres, and is the spot where a small band of Texans held out for 13 days against an attack.

What a grand place this is

The last stop for today will be the River Walk. They are having a Labor Day Arts and Crafts Show, and we are just in time for a wonderful shopping experience. We will take a ride on the River Boat, and afterwards stop for some fine dining at the famous Biga on the Banks restaurant. This is known as one of the best restaurants in Texas, and their seafood is amazing!

Shop until we drop!

Serena and Tina grab their Hello Kitty handbags and set out for some serious shopping.

TINA

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 4:42pm PST 
SERENA AND TINA ENJOY A FABULOUS DINNER AT BIGA. THE GIRLS BOTH ORDER LOBSTER AND KITTY CHAMPAGNE! THIS IS LIVING! NOW LETS SHOP TILL ME DROP!

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '12 9:34am PST 
OMC! Tina- look at what I found. This is really a BFF frame. We can put it on our mantle and display a photo of our vacation together.

BFFs

cloud 9

TINA

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '12 2:47pm PST 
OMC!THAT IS SUCH A COOL FRAME. cheer WE WILL BE ABLE TO REMEMBER THIS VACATION FOREVER.cloud 9

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 9:28am PST 
The tour bus rolls back into Kitthaven Estates. The World Tour has come to an end.

Meow- this was such a pawtastic trip and we have memories for a lifetime. It is good to be home though. Tina and Serena go back to their house, and open up the windows to air out the place. Tina- I'll meet you back there tomorrow at the thread for our house. Now- time for a nap. kitty

TINA

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 4:21pm PST 
OKAY SERENA! WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME AND SO MANY MEMORIES. I'M A LITTLE SAD. BUT HAPPY TO BE HOME. SEE YOU TOMORROW! cloud 9 I'M CAN'T WAIT TO SLEEP IN MY OWN BED.

(Page 28 of 28: Viewing entries 271 to 277)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28