|Purred: Tue Feb 21, '12 6:47pm PST |
|I'm posting this on all the groups that I can.
My name is Isabella Dawn and this is my story.
I was killed by a room deodorizer. My Mama kept one of those solid twist up kind (can't mention the name for legal reasons) in the bathroom window and one day when the wind was blowing really hard it fell on the floor. Being a curious puppy I had to check it out. It smelled really good so I took a little bite,
I WAS DEAD WITHIN 20 MINUTES.
My mama rushed me to the doctors office but he couldn't save me.
I hope that by posting this warning other pet parents can keep from loosing their precious babies. Be careful of the spray deodorizers too. Be sure your pet isn't where the spray can fall on them. I had no idea they could be that lethal.
I will always love and miss my Bella and feel guilty for not knowing and protecting my baby
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|