Good morning stinker!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Sat Oct 29, '11 11:08am PST 
Just wanted to report that when momma woke up this morning and opened her bedroom door, there was a MOST odorifick scenet permeating throughout the house thanks you moi! laugh out loud I did a nice set of logs in my box and let the stench flow through the house because I feel it's nice to share.

It's only 40 degrees here and VERY raw and cold but mom had to open all the windows to air it out. that's how bad it was. MOL! Aren't I a good stinker? big laugh

The Pharaoh- Loki Mahes

He who must be- obeyed

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '11 5:53pm PST 
MOL! I left Mama some nice man cat poop to scoop. I of course waited till she was in the shower to do the do!

Newman

Poop and the- world poops with- you!

Purred: Wed Nov 2, '11 12:01pm PST 
Look what we left in the hallway this morning - in honor of the book dropping!

You'll MOL when you see this!

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Thu Nov 3, '11 3:29pm PST 
MOL, gross Newmie!!! MOL dancing

Patches

Where's Carl?

Purred: Mon Nov 7, '11 8:21pm PST 
HAHAHAHA! That looks like a Schmools nugget (our sisfur)- we give her a pass because she old and bossy!laugh out loud

Tabatha,- Dreamette- #19

MDAS survivor- and Daddy's- Princess!

Purred: Mon Nov 7, '11 8:24pm PST 
Oh, Finney, that is my specialty! Mommy has to open the slider doors. Sometimes I will leave one IN her shower and she will be most upset... One time she caught me in there and I started trying to run out and I was just skitterting in the tub trying to run, but not going anywhere- like a cartoon!!!MOL!

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Mon Nov 7, '11 9:12pm PST 
Tabitha if I could I'd poop in the tub everyday!!! ON PURPOSE! Mom has to shut the bathroom door at night so I don't poop in there. She's woken up to my ea de Finney special scent many mornings and made that vomiting sound like she's going to hack up a hairball!

Excuse moi momma! I smell delightful! big laugh

Patches

Where's Carl?

Purred: Sat Nov 12, '11 9:59am PST 
Tabatha is the queen of morning stinkers and it had been awhile since I had made an artistic installation... Behold, the Poop Taco! How did I get the small bathroom rug folded so perfectly in half and the corners matched for such a beautiful triangle with the poop nestled inside? Mommy thinks that my pouch is more than a tumpy tummy- she thinks that's where I hold the secret to my mysterious installations- she imagines me at night with my blueprints and compass, protractor and goggles, working away... When I am finished, I tuck them in my pouch and then come the "good morning zoomies" to alert everyone of my finished product! I was so proud, I zoomed and gobbled away! Did I mention it was the first cold morning here and mommy had to open the door and turn all the fans on? Heehee... happy dance

Newman

Poop and the- world poops with- you!

Purred: Wed Nov 16, '11 7:03am PST 
A poop taco? laugh out loud

That is too funny, Patches!

way to go

Patches

Where's Carl?

Purred: Wed Nov 16, '11 5:46pm PST 
I take pride in my work, my furiend! My pouch is full of architect's tools- it's all about precision! Mommy and daddy have had many names for morning discoveries of my installations- stonehenge poops, morse code poops... I'm working on a bigger scale now and not as frequently. Much more competition, so I must plan. Shock and awe- gotta give the people what they want. Or don't want- I don't know, mommy seemed pretty upset about the taco... confused

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2