HOUSE CLEANING NOW.. I HERE

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Oct 7, '11 10:11am PST 
SORRY I MISSED THE DATES BUT HERE NOW, MOM HAS BEEN SICK BUT HER IS BETTER. BLUIE UNLOCKS THE DOOR CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, SHE DUCKS, SOMETHING FLYS BY HER HEAD, LEO, SWATS AT IT WITH A BROOM. THEY START A FIRE AND KNOCK THE DUST OFF THE WOOD.. LIGHT SOME CANDLES TO WAIT FOR THE OTHERS.

Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Purred: Sun Oct 9, '11 6:16am PST 
Dakks, Sparky, Leo and the Twins start cleaning the cobwebs and getting rid of the mess someone left at the last party.way to go

Tabitha- Kitty

Purred: Wed Oct 12, '11 4:58pm PST 
flowersflowers Here Miss Bluie...give dese to yore mommie. Hope her is feeling much better now!

Tk and da boyzzzzzzzzzz

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Oct 13, '11 3:36pm PST 
mew Tabby, thanks you so much, her love them,.Bluie is so cited. look at all the work done. everyone has been so busy.. Wed,Elvis, Misty and her family, Baxter, you sit, you not feel good. little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angelthe angels are flying in, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyhugLeo, Handu and Mantu,Tabby,Daks and Sparky, is that Bart and Annie,, a huge piece of cheese lands on the floor, in flys Wicca, everyone hugs her. let s get busy, Leo rushes to help Bluie

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Thu Oct 13, '11 5:39pm PST 
Hi Bluie
I am so happy to see you... hugs her friend!!big hug

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Thu Oct 13, '11 5:40pm PST 
Grabs a broom and is ready to help clean!! smilesmile

Dakota

Purred: Tue Oct 18, '11 7:16am PST 
big hug Hi Zoey and Opie! How have you been? You sure know how to use a broom.laugh out loudapplause

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Sun Oct 23, '11 5:03pm PST 
Hi Dakota
Hugs her friend. hug
How are you!!

Dakota

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '11 5:15pm PST 
shock Dakota looks around and wonders if everyone is hiding.frown
Ok, ok, I am here and just saying Happy Halloween to all of my friends.
Anyone want to have some mousebrew with me?snoopy