Fall Fest

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 6:33pm PST 
What do you all like to do in the fall now that Summer is almost gone?

always a- champion

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 6:35pm PST 
Mom says I can't go on as many walks since it will get dark sooner! I find all sorts of treasures while walking- last time I found a pair of designer sunglass for MOM- from Nine West- just there on the road for me to take home. Well I guess we will have to jump in some leaves soon that is always fun!

In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 6:36pm PST 
I like taking longer naps.

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Sat Sep 10, '11 10:29am PST 
Hi Miss Clover and Topper! I am so looking forward to fall hopefully it will be cooooler weather and I finally get to go out and play to my heart's content. It seems like it has been furever since I have been able to have a good run...just been too hot this summer....my opinion i thik mommmy is a whimp and doesnt want to get out in the heat...laugh out loud

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Mon Sep 12, '11 5:52am PST 
I love going outside now that its cooler. I like to pee on everything and kick up dust clouds.big laugh

always a- champion

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '11 5:55pm PST 
That sounds like a good time peeing and getting out more. I will get out less and mom keeps talking about rescuing a dog named JJ- she is not sure if I will like him. Does anyone have any advice for her?

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 8:50am PST 
Hi Topper! Ya is such a sweet guy dont know why anyone wouldnt like you...smileYa might have to share your mama a little bit.....

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Sat Sep 17, '11 2:33pm PST 
Hey Topper tell your mom to be sure to do a meet and greet on netural territory to see if you and Miss Clover will like JJ and if he will like you. Thats what my mom should have done but in stead just opened the back door and let me in. We don't fuss as much anymore but we fought all the time the first year I was adopted.puppy

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Sun Sep 18, '11 2:52pm PST 
HI pigletsmile we sure is glad that you are settling in with your family and your mommy.

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Mon Sep 19, '11 5:45am PST 
Thank you Brea! We still have a few issues but I really love my mommy and just want to be with her. Thats the only issue at our house now cause Luke is a big mommas boy and neither of us share well. But the fighting is not as frequient as it used to be. But I still like to Bully whenever possible. HEHEHEHElaugh out loud

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8