Anniversary and Valentine Ball - Feb 11--14

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 87)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 7:16pm PST 
*Felix has been hanging around the buffet tables sampling the goodies and decides he's ready to hit the dance floor now*

Hi, Princess! Would you like to dance with a fellow Texan? smile

Princess

Pretty Princess- Kitty

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 7:41pm PST 
Hey! I sure would! Jacqueline, would you keep an eye on Misty and Baxter for me?

Jacqueline

Our Beauty!

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 7:44pm PST 
*Jacqueline, Misty and BAxter are all sitting by the fireplace, watching everybody dance.*
Baxter, you look like you're about to fall asleep...lie down here next to me and you can nap for awhile! I think Mom is about to fall asleep in her chair, so we'll be quiet anyway....this sure has been a nice party. I wish Skyler Bleu could've made it....confused

Sasha- Elizabeth

I am the ruler- of all I survey.

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 11:29pm PST 
Sasha sits in the corner smiling. She has a secret. She can hear Rusty whispering in her ear. cloud 9 That is the best Valentine present ever.

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 4:39am PST 
Bluie eyes well up in tears of love and rushes to her husband's side. They hold each other close, he stops for a minute and hands Bluie a beautiful pink box, she opens it, her eyes sparkle, there is a beautiful necklace with a blue diamond heart on it. She hads Leo his, he looks at the little box and in it is a pair of blue heart shape diamonds cuff links. They dance the night away/ ps mommy say we got the card and package, and I loved it all , especially the card Leo made.. we hops figero comes home soon.

Leonidas AKA- The Spartan- King

I am the King

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:11am PST 
Bluie I'm so glad I got to be here.. I know it's our anniversary.. But with my little brother missing I was wondering if wecould postpone the 2nd honey moon? I really need to continue searching for Figaro.. Mommy set a trap.. and this moring left a fresh can of food for him.. We just pray he's ok...hughughug

Jacqueline

Our Beauty!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:30am PST 
Still purring and all paws crossed that Figaro comes back soon! Maybe he's just hiding out in a neighbor's garage or something? I guess your mom has put flyers out and asked all the neighbors....all the regular things. She sends hugs to your mom, cause she knows how stressful it is not to know where one of your kitties is!!

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 87)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9