AOH Coffee shop

(Page 70 of 70: Viewing entries 691 to 698)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  
WHISPER, - MY PRECIOUS- ANGEL

angel in- disguise

Purred: Sun Jan 4, '15 5:13pm PST 
Hi, Rubio, Shadow and Ralph and all of our wonderful members!
Hopefully now that all the holidays are behind us and things have finally settled down a little around here we can hope you Rubio!
Just let us know what and how!
We have been sending out invitations and now we are going to send out more that momma has time!
We never want this group to lose any members and ever shut down!
We love you all,
Much love and hugs, Angel Whisper big hugbig hug

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Mon Jan 5, '15 10:46am PST 
Hi Angel Whisper! We are so happy to see you here!

We were going to announce a pet of the week, but we can't decide how to choose just one! Any suggestions?

Love,
Rubio

angel in- disguise

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '15 12:13pm PST 
Hello everyfur!wavewave
Its been so hectic and crazy here! Momma says that she is going to slow down and make time for all our groups and furiends! Pray that she can!
Love you all big hugbig hug

Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '15 1:49pm PST 
We sure will pray, Angel Whisper! SO good to see you here! What is your daddy doing? Did he find a local job? We sure hope so!

angel in- disguise

Purred: Sat Feb 28, '15 1:50pm PST 
Hello everyfur! wavewave
Yes daddy got a local job, but not near enough money and things may not work and he may have to go back over the road! He gonna wait and see how things go with momma and the doctors! She is having a lot of problems with her legs. They keep trying different things, but now they are going to do some tests to see if you may have a blood clot somewhere!
Hope all your families are having a wonderful day!
Much love and hugsbig hugbig hug

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Feb 28, '15 6:19pm PST 
Angel Whisper! So good to see you here! Glad your daddy got a local job. Sure wish it paid more!

That's scary about your mommy have blood clots! Hope the doctors can fix her up!

Love you, friend!
Rubio

angel in- disguise

Purred: Sat Mar 14, '15 9:03am PST 
Good morning everyfur! wavewave
Well daddy had to go back out of town to work. Not making enough to pay the bills.
They still haven't got momma's tests set up yet! As of the first of the year she has to have a referral foe everything and so far no one can get it all straight. If they don't hurry momma says that she going to make all the arrangements herself.
Much love and hugs

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '15 12:39pm PST 
Awww, that sucks! We are so sorry, Angel Whisper, on both counts!

How is your weather? It is starting to really warm up around here! 80s, and even up to 90 one day! Mommy is trying her hand at gardening for the first time ever!!

(Page 70 of 70: Viewing entries 691 to 698)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70