2011 On the Island!!!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Tue Aug 23, '11 10:28am PST 
*Casey flies over the island; has a little trouble gaging wind currents but lands smoothly in the sand*

kittykitty

BANNERS I'm back!!!!!

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Wed Sep 7, '11 2:08am PST 
I knew you Would come back cheer your wings are lovely! Come lie wiff me in the hammock and tell me all that you've seen. Mommy misses you Casey. cloud 9

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Sun Nov 13, '11 9:52pm PST 
Banners sits at the edge of the shore in tears. She is crying about the news of David Bowser and Roscoe the trucker dog*

I don't understand why why why and why!!!!! All I know is that many hearts are broken and sad and are not mending. David why did you go? Please wave to us when you are in the sky. The clouds will part and say hi.

You are in our lives always and always some more.

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Sun Dec 25, '11 3:49pm PST 
Stops by to wish all her friends here and in heaven a very merry christmas and a happy new year

Luke

Ain't I handsome

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 9:07pm PST 
Wow it is kinda dead here! I thought this is where the new years party was going to be? Where is everyone?

Duke

Boy its cold

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 6:45pm PST 
What is going on around here? Where did everyone go

****Duke puts his nose to the ground and starts to sniff around looking for a clue to where everyone went*****

HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOO!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 7:38pm PST 
Luke and duke hardlynanyone comes to the island anymore. Sigh. But we do come here. I'm sorry we miss youn please come to the fire pit and let's roast up some hot dogs.

We are here.

Duke

Boy its cold

Purred: Sat Jan 14, '12 6:10pm PST 
Hey its great to see you guys, but if you don't mind me asking where did everyone go? Did that native tribe scare everyone away? It was so much fun here on the island.

Maybe we should plan a grand relaunch party. Mom was watching this show called Kitchen nightmares and they relaunch food places and then all these people come to check it out. Maybe that is was we need a relaunch of Paradise. What do you guys think? My whole pack will help out.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '12 9:20pm PST 
That's a great idea!!!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7