Countdown to Christmas Celebration!

(Page 1 of 379: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Purred: Fri Nov 26, '10 5:01pm PST 
It's that time of year again...Christmas trees and presents and pretty lights and lots of good smells from the kitchencloud 9

So get your nicest Christmas party outfits on and join us here at The Dog Parksnoopysnoopy

LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 5:37am PST 
Squirt, our official weather dog, was right!! We have about 3-4 inches of snowsnoopysnoopy And it's the pretty soft fluffy kind of snow...we can't wait to go out! It's still dark out so mom wants us to wait a little.

Happy Christmas season everyonedancingdancing

Nick

I'm one happy- rescue pup!

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 7:20am PST 
Oh my!! It's really snowing a lotshock Looks like 5 or 6 inches already. It's so prettycloud 9cloud 9 Dad already had to go out in the woods and brush the snow off the Direct TV dishlaugh out loud

Pahrumpers, did you see that the Nevada Wolfpack beat the previously undefeated and 3rd ranked Boise State last night? It was a great game...go Wolfpackcheersnoopycheersnoopy

Hunter☮

Brandi's Girl <3

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 7:57am PST 
Hey Everyonewave

Yay for snow!!cheercheercheercheerblue dogblue dogblue dogblue doghappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Doesn't look like we will get snow for a while maybe small flurries but nothing like you have Lucy and Nick

Edited by author Sat Nov 27, '10 7:57am PST

Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 8:35am PST 
Morning Lucy and Nickcloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Wow........SNOW!!!!!! Maybe LOTS of snow!!!! You are SO gonna love it!! You will look like little snowmen when you come back inside...after making Snow Doggies!!!!!!!!

Morning Hunterwave

Cold here this morning again.....only 18 when we woke up...35 at the moment....and should be almost 60 by this afternoon.

We have company coming today...snoopysnoopy We love companysnoopysnoopy Mom's sister's EX and his new girlfriend are coming to see us...snoopy We've met Dave...but never met Wendy yet. But I hear she LOVES dogs!!

So Mom just put more meatballs and sauce in the slow cooker and we are off on our walkhamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Countdown to Christmas....snoopysnoopysnoopy Only 29 more days before Santa Paws comes...snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Edited by author Sat Nov 27, '10 8:35am PST

Trooper

Adopt a rescue

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 8:47am PST 
Hi everyone..it is a beautiful sunny day here in Texas. We love our blue skies! It was 28 this morning....the plants are all covered...hope some of them survive. By Monday it will be close to 7o again.
Glad you are enjoying the snow Lucy and Nick. Hello Casey and Molly, Brandi and Hunter. Have fun with company.

Hope to see some of you later!

The page looks AWESOME!

Edited by author Sat Nov 27, '10 8:48am PST

Captain- Squirt of- the High Sea

I Love the ocean

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 11:27am PST 
Hi all
wavewavewave

Casey - Always &- Forever

Gimme Treats!- Play Ball! Love- Me!

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 11:49am PST 
Hi Squirt and Chloewave

Company's coming at 2pm....and Mom and Dad are taking them to lunch...and then they are coming back to the house so we can get some pets and hugs..happy dance And hopefully a Doggie Bag too!!!!

Lucy...Love the background!! Especially the little squirrel with the Christmas hat....big grin He is ADORABLE!!!

AND........Icycles!!!!!snoopysnoopy

Edited by author Sat Nov 27, '10 11:51am PST

Captain- Squirt of- the High Sea

I Love the ocean

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 4:11pm PST 
Hi
wavewavewave

SCOUT

I may be little,- but I\\\'m a- tough girl

Purred: Sat Nov 27, '10 5:37pm PST 
Hi Guyswave

Casey , just letting you know that our friend's Coolie had 4 pups at midnight our time. 2 boys & 2 girls , all doing well.cheer

(Page 1 of 379: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]