Japanese Fighting

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
♥- Misty- ♥

I tend to be- berry- interesting!

Purred: Wed Sep 15, '10 2:15pm PST 
Wow, Gizmo! You sure do have a lot of skills and talents! I hope you use them when it is needed. I'm Misty and I used to be good at a lot of things, but now I'm beginning to get old and a little sour (as you can tell by my profile MOL!) And I have a lot more things to do, like sleeping for example.

Gizmo

Purred: Thu Sep 16, '10 7:02am PST 
I'm 5 but I looooove sleeping MOL kittykittykittykittykitty. I would do that all day long if I didn't have to wake up to eat and play... Because, well... I also love eating and playing hamster dancehamster dance

Edited by author Thu Sep 16, '10 7:03am PST

♥- Misty- ♥

I tend to be- berry- interesting!

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 5:05pm PST 
Hey, cats. Meow's it goin'? What do you all think about tigers? We and our mom all love tigers, especially Socko because everyone thinks he looks sort of like a little tiger! We also love zebras, except they don't live in Japan. Tigers remind me of ninjas though.

Gizmo

Purred: Tue Sep 21, '10 6:28am PST 
Hi!!! wavewavewavewave
We love tigers!!! dancing. They are so beautiful!!! Mum once went to a special zoo where they allowed her give the bottle to a huge tiger eekeek. That must have been so pawsome! She says she'll look for the pic to post it here wink

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Sat Sep 25, '10 4:50pm PST 
Wow; that's just PAWSOME, Gizmo! eek Lots of furs like big cats. Here is one that just about everycat loves!

THEZ BLACK PANTHA IZ PAWSOME!

Mr. Big- (Angel)

1993-2010

Purred: Mon Sep 27, '10 12:21pm PST 
Attention, cats: Socko, Daisy, Misty, Gizmo, Pea, etc. I'm Mr. Big and I'm a former ninja cat. Now, although I may not have been as tough or as cool or as fast as the other kitties were, I was always very wise and old in more recent times. Just remember, do not EVER judge ANY ninja by their looks, their skills, or anything as silly as that.

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Sun Oct 3, '10 5:30pm PST 
I'll be sure to remember that, Mr. Big. I never really met you, I am just sort of a replacement.

Gizmo

Purred: Wed Oct 27, '10 11:20am PST 
Hi!!! How's everyone doing? wavewave. Haven't been much around because of furbro, Jackie. He's doing much better now, so I thought about coming here to chat a bit winkwinkwinkwinkwink.

Love you, guys! wave

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2