Japanese Fighting

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Mon Aug 30, '10 3:14pm PST 
Japanese fighting is a serious branch for all ninja cats. Hiya! MY latest japanese fighting move is the jump n' roll! It's not too hard, all you have to do is just jump with your two front legs in front of you, land on your feet, and quickly do a fast, straight-on forward roll without hesitation and your awesome! Now, you try. Good luck! wink

♥- Daisy- ♥

White cats rule!

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 3:15pm PST 
Ya, your so skillful aren't you, Little Socko. *Rolls eyes.* Okay, well, I guess that it WAS pretty talanted how you leaped into the air today when I was about to attack you because I knew very well that you would attack me. But c'mon, think about what I can do. I can do so much, I'm a GREAT jumper, and I can do it both high and far!

♥- Misty- ♥

I tend to be- berry- interesting!

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 3:20pm PST 
You two both are such immature young cats. You obviously do not understand all of our duties here. You see, Daisy, Socko, and all you others out there, being a ninja is NOT all completely about what moves are the "coolest" or the most powerful, OR which ones take the most work. You must understand that with being a ninja, you must have focus and calmness, then work up to things like fighting, and then you'll eventually see it in a more "cool", unique way. You WILL love it! Mreow!

Gizmo

Purred: Wed Sep 1, '10 10:12am PST 
I'm not a great jumper and all because my legs are too short... But I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you, guys. See ya later!
Headbonks,
Gizmo kitty

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 4:05pm PST 
Awww... that really barks, Gizmo. I sort of have short legs to now, but that's just because I'm a kitten. Mom says that I'm actually a little long for my age, and I am slender too. Everyone says that I am growing so much that they can almost see me doing it! snoopykitty
Well, goo luck! way to go

Edited by author Thu Sep 2, '10 4:06pm PST

Pea

Just call me- Little Pea.

Purred: Fri Sep 3, '10 1:10pm PST 
i'm not good jumper either, jumping just seems too.....energetic!
I'm sure i must have some japanese fighting skills, just ones more linked to sleeping wink

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Sat Sep 4, '10 5:21am PST 
You probably have some kind of physical fighting move deep inside of you that you don't yet know about, Pea. Some cats just need to have more faith in themselves, and maybe that includes you. Maybe it's just something simple, maybe your a specialy good scratcher or biter, especially with sharp teeth or claws. If you declawed and don't have any real sharp teeth, try fighting or play fighting and maybe you'll find something out one way or the other. little angel

Pea

Just call me- Little Pea.

Purred: Sat Sep 4, '10 5:26am PST 
I'm not declawed, we don't do that over here, thank god and i am a magnificent scratcher big grin

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Sat Sep 4, '10 5:53am PST 
I'm not declawed either. Daisy doesn't have her front claws, but she does have her back ones. One of my humans wants to declaw my front claws when I'm older though, but probably not any time soon. Either way, both me and Daisy have a bit of an advantage to Misty, who does not have ANY of her claws!

Gizmo

Purred: Tue Sep 14, '10 1:18pm PST 
I'm not declawed either! Scratching is one of my many many skills hamster dance. I can also nap with one eye open (just in case the enemy decides to strike) and I can play dead too... Well, that's what I actually do every single day big laughbig laughbig laugh. *Mum tells me: Giz? Are you dead again, dear? You might as well start walking a little bit after all the kibbles you have eaten* But it's all hair, mum!!! It is! happy dancehappy dance

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2