Planning Memorial Services?

Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Purred: Fri Jul 30, '10 6:07pm PST 
If your Bridge Anniversary Day is coming up, please post here and let us know what you would like in your Memorial Serice. For example. Is there is any music you want. Any pictures you want us to put in the threads. Any special Flowers? Do you want to say a few words. Please let us know under this thread.

Love,

Shadowlittle angellittle angellittle angel

Fang Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 6, '10 5:53pm PST 
I know we have some Anniversaries coming up. I would like to plan some Memorial services. Please let us know here ar by pawmail what you would like in your service.

Love,

Shadowlittle angel

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sun Aug 29, '10 5:14pm PST 
Hi Shadow, our bridge family (me, Virgo, Nova, Luna and Moonshadow) would like to know if you could play the Cat Stevens song "I'm Being Followed By A Moonshadow" for our memorial service. All five of us can be in one memorial service since we all were one family and all died on the same day. We don't have much to say at the memorial service since our lives were so short here on earth. What we would like is to here from our members here what was one of the most happiest times or memory they had while on earth or with their human family. That would put smiles on our faces.
Thank you Shadow for all your dedicated work to this group and the support you have provided for our families by remembering us.

love,
The Second-Hand Chair Kittenshug

Fang Boy

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 5:50pm PST 
You got it Weeble! What date and time would be food for you? Remember lots of folks work, so after 6pm Catster times is good. So other's can attend also. Just post it here and I will add it to the calander, and get working on your Memorial Servicesmile

Love,

Shadow

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Tue Sep 14, '10 8:30am PST 
Hi Shadow,

Is 6 pm. Catster time eastern or pacific time? Can you help us pick the time? Do you think the early evening would be good?
Let us know,
Thanks, Weeble shrug

Fang Boy

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 10:37pm PST 
Weeble, What Date??????

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Tue Oct 19, '10 1:40pm PST 
Sorry this is so late...it's October 22nd. But I see you have us down already for it. Thanks, Shadow!