Pictures coming soon to photobucket

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 85)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Josephine/Jolanda

Thank you for- being my- friends..

Purred: Sat May 1, '10 11:43pm PST 
ok......
listen.
you don't have to sign in to your own account.
you can access the album without even having an account. I have none. I mean, I do, but I have never accessed it nor have I uploaded anything to it. I directly uploaded to the group.

My account is on Picasa, which is made for people like me, who have no clue about nothin......shh
I am totally clueless with the actual Photobucket account.
There is one smart pup here on dogster. His name is Barkley.
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/642685
He knows it all. Barkley helps me with all the dogster stuff and he is a hardcore Photobucket-er.
Send him a paw mail and I am sure, 110% certain that he will resolve the issues and answer all the questions you might havecloud 9
woofs

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Sun May 2, '10 12:21am PST 
We do Picasa, too! You're right, it makes more sense for non-confuser hoomans like my mom! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Maybe I'll p-mail your furiend, but I hate to be a bother... red face

Josephine/Jolanda

Thank you for- being my- friends..

Purred: Sun May 2, '10 8:29am PST 
no worries, Barkley's mom is super nice. You are no bother. Never.

Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Purred: Mon May 3, '10 6:43am PST 
Hey guys as soon as mommy gets her act together she will post teh piccies she took . Not sure when that will be if she don`t do it soon I`m going to bite her bum laugh out loudlaugh out loud Not really but I will try and do it myself . laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud So far I`veseen teh slide show and it looks like every hu and fluff had lots of fun.

Tessa ~ DG- #13 ~

We- lubbs- U!

Purred: Thu May 13, '10 12:58pm PST 
I just posted my "enhanced" photos to DC Magic! Just pawmail and I can help with phtobucket questions!

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 85)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9